Put more into the customer experience. Get more out of it.
In order to help create meaningful customer experiences, businesses need to measure content performance and customer behaviours. They then use that experience-centric data to deliver even better customer experiences in the future. Mastering this virtuous cycle is critical to your success.
Read Feeding the Content-Data Loop to learn about the five ways to maximise your experience-centric data:
1. Let data be your guide when creating and placing content.
2. Mind your KPIs to determine content value.
3. Centralize and standardize data for marketers and IT.
4. Reuse content, don’t recreate it.
5. Use content and data to meet the needs of every channel.
Fill out the form to view the article.
Adobe, the Adobe logo, Creative Cloud and the Creative Cloud logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
© 2022 Adobe Inc. All rights reserved.