As new work models emerge in this post-pandemic world, employees need to be supported by digital workplaces that enable collaboration, productivity and automation. Eliminating manual, paper-based tasks is fundamental, with technologies like digital document processes and e-signatures taking center stage to create seamless, intelligent digital workplaces.
Across the APAC region:
- Workplace transformation is accelerating, but outdated technology is a major challenge
- Firms are less prepared to support remote work than other regions – 13% in APAC compared to 62% in North America
- 90% of respondents say their organization plans to provide employees with technologies to improve remote work in the next six months
- Organizations will increase their spend on digital document processes by 51%
- 42% of respondents say the pandemic has caused their organizations to accelerate adoption of e-signature capabilities
Read the latest report from Forrester to explore what the future looks like for APAC organizations. Discover what it will take to support your ‘work anywhere’ strategies/hybrid workforce and secure ongoing business agility and resilience.
Fill out the form to view this in-depth guide.