Extending Content for Every Interaction
Customer behaviour has always been fluid and your customer experience needs to reflect the dynamic journeys your customers take.
Your customers’ journeys to purchase are unique and constantly evolving and adapting to new channels, interests and behaviours. Yet they expect a holistic experience regardless of the device or channel.
An omnichannel approach isn’t new, but in this new era in experience, customers are constantly adopting new and emerging channels, hopping from device to device and channel to channel, and marketers need to keep up.
How can brands seamlessly and efficiently deliver consistent, dynamic and personalised customer experiences wherever and however they’re interacting?
Join Adobe’s Mark Szulc and Anthony Milner as they lift the lid on how to make consistent, cross-channel experiences without sinking time into recreating content for each channel.
Why attend this webinar?
In this session you'll learn:
- Key factors brands should consider when building omnichannel experiences.
- Challenges that are faced by brands today when it comes to creating a consistent omnichannel experience for their customers.
- How brands can leverage technology to deliver these consistent experiences across channels.
- How freeing up the authoring prcess brings the technology to life and allows craetives to do what they do best, create.
- Direct Marketing Decision Makers and Practitioners
- Digital Decision Makers and Practitioners
- Email Marketers