Creating content experiences for the virtual future
Content experiences are shifting from 2D to 3D, and brands need to move quickly to capture consumers’ attention in this new virtual world. Whether it’s the metaverse, virtual shopping experiences or other immersive experiences, there is a need for high quality content to spark imagination and curiosity.
The Drum and Adobe are bringing together top brands and agencies who have been at the forefront of these virtual experiences to share their perspectives. In this 50-minute session, tune in to hear creative leaders from Electronic Arts and Visionaries 777 discuss their experience and expertise in creating this new era of content.
Why attend this webinar?
In this session uncover the answers to key questions like:
• What’s the role of 3D and immersive experiences for brands?
• What are the consumer trends driving this need for 3D content?
• What are the business benefits of using 3D in the near term?
• What brands are doing it well already and what can we learn from this?
• How can brands get started?
- Art/Creative Director, Game Developer, Graphic Designer, Photographer, 3D Illustrator
Head of Creative Strategy & Player Engagement, Electronic Arts
Co-Founder, Visionaries 777
Business Development Lead, 3D & Immersive, Adobe
Editor, The Growth Agenda
Content and Communications Consultant,Pipular Media