Adobe Target offers a path to personalization at scale for Google Optimize customers
Google has officially announced plans to sunset Google Optimize and Google Optimize 360. As of September 30, 2023, these products will no longer be available and all current customer experimentation activities will end. Google states they decided to invest in other solutions that will be more effective, as many features and services requested did not meet their customer needs for experimentation testing. Now more than ever, personalization can differentiate a brand from the competition when it comes to creating exceptional, relevant customer experiences. For a limited time only, Adobe is offering current Google Optimize customers a special promotion to switch to Adobe Target to begin driving successful, dynamic personalization programs at scale.
Being recognized as a Leader in both the 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Personalization Engines and The Forrester Wave™: Digital Intelligence Platforms, Q4 2022, we understand the commitment to our customers and partners in building and delivering highly personalized customer experiences across channels to grow their business. Adobe Target is the product of choice for top Fortune 100 companies — including leaders across retail, automotive, financial services, media and publishing, healthcare, and many other industries.
As the personalization engine of Adobe Experience Cloud, Adobe Target has the tools necessary to launch and deliver a progressive profile to understand and act on first-party data. It boasts a three-step guided visual workflow, a rich content editor, and AI-powered testing and personalization capabilities, as well as highly adaptable, open, and flexible implementation for client-side, server-side, and hybrid use cases. Brands using Adobe Target may experience measurable revenue lifts and a meaningful reduction in operational costs. Adobe Target empowers marketers, developers, and product managers to move beyond A/B testing and manual rules-based activities to deliver micro-segmentation or one-to-one personalization.
Customers are able to reimagine cross-channel customer experiences — from UX-optimized content layouts for navigation changes to rank ordering offers based on automated AI-powered personalization models. And it can do this across both website personalization and mobile app experiences. No matter the customer need or team, Adobe Target covers the key bases when it comes to experience optimization:
Instead of simply replacing a testing and experimentation tool, achieve optimization excellence — and build a scalable foundation for your experimentation and personalization needs — with:
- Open, flexible architecture to support client-side, server-side, and hybrid deployments across channels, and on-device decisioning all within a single instance.
- Secure performance built on a global edge network that powers secure deployments without web page bloating or publicly exposing tests and personalization activities.
- Streamlined activity setup to allow manual and automated testing and personalization activities, all built within a single product and guided workflow.
- Synchronized analytics that provide a full view of impact and performance on tests with enhanced analytics reporting.
- Real-time, contextual profiles that empower you to test and personalize experiences automatically to each individual across channels.
Top brands across industries are using Adobe Target to power their testing and personalization programs to drive increased engagement, conversions, and revenue. As they discover new use cases, capabilities, and deeper integrations with Adobe Experience Platform, these companies are now delivering personalization at scale to exceed customer expectations and embrace new opportunities for customer loyalty and growth.
Interested in switching from Google Optimize to Adobe Target? Follow these steps to get started:
- Download your historical data by exporting your optimize report data.
- Submit your interest in the limited-time offer and special promotion of Adobe Target.
- Join the largest network of Experience Makers and check out the Adobe Target Community.
As a product marketing manager at Adobe, Brent brings data-driven solutions to market that connect global brands to their customers. Over a decade of experience in CXM and developer tooling industries, Brent helps engineering, product, and marketing teams leverage software technologies and services to better compete and serve their mission.