New Adobe Workfront features enhance marketing workflows and collaboration
Marketing is more complex today than it was even a few years ago, shifting how brands distribute content and deliver customer experiences in the digital economy. In our latest Adobe Trust Report, 71% of consumers said their trust for a brand increases when content is relevant and delivered at the right time and place, imploring marketers to deploy a higher velocity of contextualized content at the right time. And in today’s digital-first economy, that means in real time rather than just in real life. To keep pace, brands must deliver content that is compelling, personalized and timely. In short, marketing organizations must focus their teams on the content and work that matters in order to deliver personalized experiences at scale.
To help meet those needs, we’re launching new Adobe Workfront innovations to help speed up the management and delivery of content and enable teams to collaborate in a unified marketing workflow. The latest generation of Workfront allows teams to bring together their marketing strategy, work management, asset management, and content production to produce exceptional digital experiences for customers.
New capabilities in Adobe Workfront:
- Dynamic collaboration: Newly designed agile capabilities help marketing teams be nimble and responsive, so they can quickly adapt to changing market opportunities and conditions. Teams can use a new flexible, visual board so they can work how they want using lean agile principles to increase their productivity and improve their work quality.
- Unified workflows: Enhanced integrations with applications in Adobe Creative Cloud, including Adobe Photoshop and Adobe XD, bring people, assets, and process together in a unified workflow. Marketers can review and make updates in Workfront, enabling creatives to understand the latest priorities and make their own Workfront updates within the tools they know and love. Creatives can increase their productivity up to 10 times by having a central place to collaborate and work with creative services and libraries. Together, teams can streamline content creation and collaboration from start to finish.
- Digital asset management: Workfront’s latest integrations with Adobe Experience Manager Assets and Experience Manager Assets Essentials enable efficient asset management throughout the content creation and delivery process. The new integration with Experience Manager Assets enables teams to auto-generate folder creation, automate metadata mapping, and synchronize bidirectional metadata, allowing teams to speed up content creation. Teams can use newly integrated Experience Manager Assets Essentials to start projects with the right source material and then activate content with greater speed and consistency.
- Financial management with Anaplan: Anaplan’s leading, enterprise-grade financial planning platform enables Adobe Workfront customers to have a real-time view into their marketing budgets, glean insights on the financial health of their campaigns, and set the right priorities.
- Automated e-signatures: With the new Workfront Fusion Connector for Adobe Acrobat Sign, businesses can now integrate and automate e-signing into their Workfront business processes, saving significant time and costs in the process. This reduces the time to prepare docs, strengthens compliance with audit trails, and adds real-time visibility into the status of a document. Additional capabilities for Workfront Fusion announced today enable faster implementation with Workfront.
Drive more collaborative marketing with powerful insights
Together, these solutions bring people together to do their best work and deliver exceptional customer experiences. Our new Workfront capabilities will allow marketers to make strategic decisions before and during campaigns and manage their budget and resources. Plus, marketing and creative teams can more easily plan, create, review, and deliver content in a unified workflow. Most of all, we’re excited to empower customers with the latest tools for effective work management so they can succeed in their marketing and collaboration. Find out how customers are already using Workfront today here and more on how any brand can use Workfront to be their integral work management solution here.