The Adobe Developers Live virtual conference is dedicated to providing a fun, engaging and safe event for everyone. All attendees, speakers, sponsors, vendors and Adobe staff (“participants”) are required to comply with the Adobe Developers Live code of conduct.
By attending Adobe Developers Live, you are agreeing to abide by this code of conduct.
Anyone found to be violating this code of conduct may be expelled at the discretion of organiser.
Adobe has a zero-tolerance policy and will not tolerate any harassing or abusive behaviour towards any participant. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking or harassment
- Pornographic material or explicit content (sexual or violent in nature)
- Disruptive behaviour, especially during talks, presentations, events or activities
- Hateful or highly offensive content, including personal insults or content that attacks or dehumanises a person based on gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race, religion or political affiliation
- Misleading, fraudulent or deceptive content
- Illegal content or activities
If in doubt, please keep it positive and professional and be mindful of the information that you choose to share with other participants. Please report any abusive content or behaviour to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We ask all participants to help create a safe and supportive environment of inclusiveness and we look forward to your attendance.