Put more into the customer experience. Get more out of it.
In order to help create meaningful customer experiences, businesses need to measure content performance and customer behaviors. They then use that experience-centric data to deliver even better customer experiences in the future. Mastering this virtuous cycle is critical to your success.
Read Feeding the Content-Data Loop to learn about the five ways to maximize your experience-centric data:
1. Let data be your guide when creating and placing content
2. Mind your KPIs to determine content value
3. Centralize and standardize data for marketers and IT
4. Reuse content, don’t recreate it
5. Use content and data to meet the needs of every channel
Adobe, the Adobe logo, and the Adobe Experience Cloud logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
© 2019 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.