Five Reasons to Go Hybrid with Your eCommerce Strategy
With online B2B purchases hitting $9 trillion in 2019, the lines between B2B and B2C continue to blur. As B2C companies deploy wholesale storefronts, their B2B counterparts are embracing direct-to-consumer sales.
Empower your business with the best of both approaches. The Best of Both Markets outlines five reasons why hybrid eCommerce approach can deliver a powerful competitive advantage, including:
- Simplifying operations with one platform which integrates your CRM, ERP, and other systems
- Separating yourself from the competitive pack with a diversified business model
- Creating a customized B2B buying experience so good it feels like B2C
- Futureproofing for new revenue streams, even if you aren’t selling today
- Unifying inventory management while customizing product offers for B2B and B2C buyers