Over the past 120 years, we have moved from an industrial society to a knowledge-based society to a digital society and now to a creative society. Creativity is now recognized as one of the most important workplace skills to thrive today and into the future. Sir Ken Robinson said that creativity now is an important in education as literacy. This presentation by Dr Tim Kitchen (Adobe’s Senior Specialist, APAC) looks at some of the research surrounding the importance of creativity in education and provides samples of how creativity can be enhanced in all classrooms and all curriculum areas.
What will be covered in this session:
- Collaborate w fellow Designers across CC Applications & Devices
- Creative AI with PHOTOSHOP
- STOCK Up on creative assets
- It’s all about User Experience Design (XD)
- Unleashing a 3rd DIMENSION)
24th Jan: 2pm to 4pm (SGT)