Create richer shopping experiences with Page Builder.
Own your narrative with an easy-to-use online page builder and powerful content creation tools. Create best-in-class shopping experiences without creative limits or the need for developer support.
B2B and B2C: Experience the hybrid power of Adobe Commerce
Experience our interactive product simulation and learn how we set the standard for hybrid eCommerce.
Benefits of Web Page Builder technology.
Our online page builder is built on Adobe Commerce, powered by Magento. Here are some key benefits:
- Save time and resources
- Engage shoppers with fresh, rich content
- Take control of your brand
- Make Page Builder your own
Learn more about each of these benefits…
Save time and resources.
Reduce the time needed to manage site content with in-line editing, reusable dynamic blocks, and the ability to save pages and content layouts as templates to reuse across multiple sites. Design content updates, preview them live, and schedule publication without relying on other teams. Web page builder allows developers to focus their efforts on building unique shopping experiences that differentiate your brand.
Engage shoppers with fresh, rich content.
Create pages that engage shoppers with powerful content types – including images, videos, and banners. Encourage repeat visits by keeping content fresh and up-to-date, with an intuitive drag-and-drop content management interface. Blend content and commerce by enriching product detail pages, quickly adding products to content pages, and improving product discovery with custom content on category pages.
Take control over your brand.
Marketers control how their content pages are laid out and have the ability to create without involving front-end developers. Design pages how you want with flexible content layouts then add and position elements with no code required.
Make Page Builder your own.
Customize Page Builder to create page designs that match your brand voice. Extend existing content types or create new ones from scratch to meet the content needs of your business.
Key web page builder features.
Page Builder – from Adobe Commerce, powered by Magento – is a coding-free website page builder. You can start creating, publishing and updating a wide variety of content on your site with no technical knowledge or the need for developer support.
Key features of the web page builder include:
- Drag-and-drop – Easily position and reposition different content elements with the simple drag-and-drop capability. Move around headings, text boxes and videos to create, edit and launch on-brand, on-message content.
- Schedule and preview content – Streamline your content management by scheduling updates for specific times. Avoid publishing errors or incomplete pages with the ability to preview updates or new content before it goes live.
- Edit content in real-time – Respond to changing customer behavior in real-time, with in-content editing for fast page updates. Reposition elements within the online page builder and launch new content for rapid changes.
- Support for all content types – Our web page builder supports many types of content and page layouts, whether you want to include text, videos, images, sliders, maps, banners or more.
- Advanced content tools – Extend existing content types and create new ones, edit page layouts and do more with your web page builder to create an engaging experience with advanced content tools.
How does a web page builder work?
Web page builders are designed to be easy-to-use. So you can create, edit and publish content on your site with no technical knowledge. Choose a page layout or template that suits the shopping experience of your site. Then drag and drop to add, remove and reposition content elements (such as video, images and text) that match your branding to customize your site before publishing.
Do I need experience to use a web page builder?
No, Page Builder is designed for anyone to use with no need for technical or coding knowledge or experience. The drag-and-drop capability makes it simple to start creating and editing pages. Most online page builders also include a tutorial to help you get to grips with them first.
You can also schedule a demo to try out Page Builder as part of the full experience of Adobe Commerce, powered by Magento.
Is it better to create your own website?
Using a website page builder to create your own site can be best when you need to work quickly. It allows a great level of control and the ability to customize pages and elements to form engaging shopping experiences. Working with web developers can take longer and leave you waiting for their support to build, edit and update pages.
Setting yourself up for success with Page Builder
Best practices to ensure that your teams are taking advantage of the full potential of Page Builder.
Supercharge your content updates with Page Builder
See how Page Builder, an easy drag-and-drop solution for creating and managing content, can simplify your content updates.
Editing PWA Studio Content in Page Builder
See how we’re putting the power, speed and creative control of Page Builder into the hands of marketers designing PWA Studio-based shop fronts.
Ready to get started?
To learn how you can make the most of Adobe Commerce, powered by Magento, request a personal consultation.