The Definitive Guide to Lead Generation
About the Guide
Lead generation has become an important strategy for modern marketers, as they strive to create demand and get their messages heard by increasingly sophisticated, multi-channel buyers. In today's complex world, marketers should use lead generation to build brand awareness, nurture prospects and customers, qualify leads and ultimately generate measurable revenue.
In this comprehensive, 160 page guide, we cover topics ranging from content marketing and website SEO to telesales and content syndication — all through the lens of lead generation. Packed full of checklists, charts and thought leadership from the leading experts in marketing today, The Definitive Guide to Lead Generation will teach you how to collect information from prospects across every channel and deliver the highest quality leads to your sales team.
You'll learn how to:
- Define a lead and understand his or her buying journey
- Build a robust lead generation strategy through marketing automation
- Use content marketing, social media, your website, SEO and paid programmes for lead generation
- Build enduring customer relationships with Middle-of-Funnel (MOFU) techniques
- Test, optimise and measure your lead generation campaigns
Download today and learn how lead generation can fill your sales funnel with qualified, quality leads.