Customer experience (CX) — what it means and how to get started
Customer experience (CX) is the overall perception a customer has of their interactions with a company or brand across all touchpoints and channels — before, during, and after a purchase or engagement.
CX depends on the quality of customer service, product or service performance, ease of use, brand reputation, and any other engagement a customer has with your brand. A positive customer experience can lead to increased loyalty, repeat business, and positive word-of-mouth referrals or recommendations.
Learn more about customer experience
If you’re interested in learning more about customer experience, check out some of these other resources from Adobe:
- Customer Experience — What It is, Why It’s Important, and How to Deliver It
- Customer Experience and Personalization — Benefits, Best Practices, and Examples
- 8 Digital Customer Experience Trends for 2023
- Customer Experience (CX) In Healthcare — What It Means, Why It’s Important, and How to Do It Well
- Digital Customer Experience and Why It Matters
Adobe Experience Manager helps deliver amazing customer experiences
Adobe Experience Manager combines digital asset management and content management into a unified solution for delivering timely, relevant, and personal experiences. It helps you source, adapt, automate, and deliver one-to-one digital experiences across the web, social media, Internet of Things (IoT), and more — at any scale.
Watch an overview video or request a product demo to learn more about how Experience Manager can help you create better customer experiences for all of your customers.