Accelerate your Adobe Experience Manager cloud modernization and access the latest innovations
To deliver impactful personalized experiences supported by robust data and content supply chains, organizations are turning to the performance, scale, and security that only cloud-native applications can provide. With 76% of executives saying that customer experience remains critical and 95% of new digital workloads going to the cloud by 2025, we’re seeing companies of all sizes accelerating the pace and breadth of cloud adoption.
Cloud adoption — momentum and challenges
Organizations often face a challenge in navigating a path to the cloud to fully realize the benefits of scale and growth. We have seen that executing a move to the cloud without proper guidance and tools can result in delays and cost overruns. According to McKinsey, nearly $100 billion of wasteful migration spend is estimated over the next three years. So, what is the answer for organizations intent on modernizing their digital experience stack for performance and innovation?
At this year’s Adobe Summit, we have a series of sessions and labs to support you either in beginning your cloud journey or expanding your cloud footprint. Consider this your guide to accelerating cloud modernization at Adobe Summit and beyond.
Adobe Summit 2023 — Cloud sessions
Be sure to check out these sessions at Summit 2023 to learn more about how Adobe Experience Manager can help your organization grow:
- Cisco Reimagines Experience to Drive Growth with Adobe Experience Manager Cloud: Get inspired on your cloud journey and take away key insights.
- 2023 Adobe Experience Manager as a Cloud Service Top Innovations: If you’re looking to expand your cloud footprint or considering Experience Manager Cloud, be sure to attend this session to learn more about the recently added and upcoming features.
- Transition to Cloud Service with Confidence: This is a can’t-miss session that will feature best practices and approaches developed by working with hundreds of global brands on how to move to Experience Manager Cloud successfully.
- Tips and Tricks for a Seamless Transition to Cloud Service: This lab will offer the opportunity to interact directly with the Adobe Experience Manager migration toolset.
- Cloud Tools and Data for Fast Development and Decisioning: This session is for organizations looking to make data-driven decisions using the latest cloud-native tools.
- More is Possible with Enterprise DevOps on Experience Manager as a Cloud Service: In this lab, you’ll get access to the developer-friendly tools and new innovations at the heart of Cloud Manager on Experience Manager.
Cloud adoption — best practices
Can’t wait for Summit to get started planning for your migration? We thought you might be eager to learn more now, so read on for some best practices as you look to accelerate your Experience Manager cloud modernization.
Adobe recommends planning for a transition to Adobe Experience Manager Cloud Service in five phases — assessment, planning and setup, content, and code refactoring, and finally go-live. For those looking to begin a move to Experience Manager Cloud Service, this guide is a great place to start and includes topics for each phase.
Teams should start in the assessment phase by running the Best Practices Analyzer (BPA) and uploading the report into Cloud Acceleration Manager (CAM). Reviewing the BPA results gives you an understanding of the estimated migration complexity and what will be involved in moving over Experience Manager code and content.
Additional resources of note include the Experience Manager Pattern Detection guide for all the BPA patterns used to identify issues associated with migration and the Adobe Solution Partner Directory for Adobe partners that specialize in transitions to Experience Manager Cloud Service.
Be sure to register for Adobe Summit this year to hear firsthand how Cisco uses Experience Manager as a Cloud Service to drive growth.
Learn about the top innovations of 2023 with Experience Manager as a Cloud Service, cloud tools and data for fast development, how to transition to Cloud Service with confidence, and more.
Peter serves as senior product marketing manager for Adobe Experience Manager, where he leads go-to-market strategy and execution for Cloud Service. With years of experience developing and marketing emerging technologies, Peter enjoys delivering the latest content innovations to Adobe Experience Manager customers and partners. Peter has worked up the tech stack, in software development, product, marketing, and business strategy, and has supported industries including software, fintech, cybersecurity, and biotechnology. Peter holds an MBA from the Smith School. He lives and works in the Bay Area and enjoys hiking and photography.