ADOBE COMMERCE, POWERED BY MAGENTO
Now available: Payment services for Adobe Commerce
We are pleased to announce the release of payment services for Adobe Commerce, a fully integrated payment solution that lets you securely manage payment and order data from every storefront in one place - your Commerce dashboard.*
Payment services at a glance.
Payment services for Adobe Commerce gives merchants the simplicity of a unified platform, making it easier to manage transactions, and the peace of mind of Adobe support for both your commerce and payment services.
A single solution
Manage payments for all your storefronts around the globe.
Easily access all your critical commerce data.
Grow limitlessly with cloud infrastructure.
Always up to date
Automatic updates eliminate disruptions.
Enterprise security to protect your data.
Payment services for Adobe Commerce — how it works.
- One dashboard for a holistic view and unified management. Get a deeper view of your business with a single solution that lets you process payments, pull reports, view analytics, get dispute notifications, and more — no need to export data to other systems.
- Integrated data, reporting, and workflows. Track funding and chargebacks, view conversion and attribution data, and improve reconciliation with deeper order and payment information.
- Online payment systems made for growth. Scale to reach new customers with a cloud-based infrastructure, local currencies, and flexible payment methods, including debit and credit cards, PayPal, Venmo, buy-now-pay-later interest-free installments, and Apple Pay. ‡
- Easy onboarding and automated updates. Easily set up all your storefronts with integrated tools and know they’re always up-to-date with automated updates that roll out new features and fix bugs without disruption or downtime.
- Risk protection with enterprise security. Do business confidently knowing PCI DSS, 3D Secure Transactions, and the latest data encryption standards are keeping your customers’ data safe.
Keep your business growing with Adobe
- Automation and integration increases efficiency and reduces maintenance and costs
- Seamless, personalized experiences increase conversions
- Flexible payment options grow average order size
* Payment processing services are provided by PayPal Holdings, Inc.
† Initial launch will be for U.S.-based merchants. Additional geographies will be added at a later date.
‡ Additional payment methods coming soon.
Loans to California residents are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law License.
PayPal, Inc. is a Georgia Installment Lender Licensee, NMLS #910457.