Maximize website conversions with proactive, personalized chat conversations for both lead- and account-based strategies.
Engage more. Convert more.
Your website is one of your most critical demand generation engines. Even with personalized, dynamic, and compelling content, web visitors can easily lose interest and bounce from your site. If they stick around long enough to find the content they want and fill out a form, it may be several days before they hear from a sales rep (and even longer to coordinate an actual meeting). This process is riddled with potential drop-off points and doesn’t help marketers capitalize on their website traffic.
With Dynamic Chat, the Adobe Marketo Engage chat capability, B2B marketers can automate personalized chat conversations to proactively engage web visitors, capture lead information, and facilitate the handoff to sales with the ability to book meetings directly in the chat. Dynamic Chat can easily be integrated into a holistic cross-channel strategy with activity tracking, filters, and triggers because it’s built directly into the Marketo Engage automation engine.
See what makes it work.
Lead and account targeting
- Engage with website visitors in the most effective way by leveraging both lead and account data.
- Get started within 15 minutes with an easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface and prebuilt templates that solve for the most common B2B use cases.
Meeting booking and sales routing
- Allow web visitors to book meetings directly with sales in the chat window.
- Evenly distribute inbound chats with round-robin lead routing.
- Let website visitors schedule their own appointments by connecting chat to a user’s calendar.
Cross-channel automation triggers
- Integrate chat into cross-channel orchestration with new Marketo Engage triggers and filters that facilitate activity in other channels based on chat engagement.
- Give sales reps real-time notifications of site visitors, conversations, and meeting bookings directly inside Marketo Sales Insights.
- Automatically send transcripts of each conversation to your CRM so sales teams can view before following up.
Learn more about Dynamic Chat in Marketo Engage.
Experience Dynamic Chat in action.
Click the play button to take a tour of Dynamic Chat. You can also view Dynamic Chat in action on your website by clicking here.
From zero to chat in 15 minutes.
Dynamic Chat is so easy to launch, you can go live with your first dialogue in just 15 minutes. Watch the video to see how.
All your Dynamic Chat questions answered.
From setup to dialogues to customization, find everything you need in our customer support section.
Please make sure that the "dexter.base.react.umd" and "dexter.base.consonantcardcollection" clientlibs have been added to the template's Page Policy