Adobe Experience Manager Sites Features
Easy-to-use features in Experience Manager Sites let you create, manage, and deliver the content your customers are looking for across any digital touchpoint.
Explore omnichannel experiences features.
Manage content and experiences for your digital properties, viewing and changing content in real time. Content-as-a-service lets you use any of your content and deliver it to any channel. You can set the content for delivery to different types of devices with just a few keystrokes. And your developers don’t need deep knowledge of the Experience Manager Sites repository structure. Experience Manager Sites also supports the industry-standard GraphQL query-based API for highly performing apps.
- Select content delivery language. Because content is delivered through HTML or JSON, you can use it in any channel — even those that haven’t been developed yet.
- Scale content. Select content already in Experience Manager Assets or a part of another Experience Manager Sites project to reuse content across projects.
Group content and layouts to create channel-agnostic, reusable fragments that can publish to any screen, ensuring consistent messaging and design without building multiple creative assets.
- Define content design and layout. Combine one or more components into a cohesive experience, using dedicated content or pulling from Content Fragments, assets, or elsewhere.
- Design for many channels. Focus on how experiences will play across channels and create context-agnostic variations.
- Create variations. Reuse, reorder, or resize Experience Fragments to allow for variable design across pages. Each page can be unique, sharing only certain content or components with others.
Design, create, curate, and use page-independent text along with associated media to easily to reuse copy without having to cut and paste or rewrite it.
- Variations. Create and edit copies of the master content to use on specific channels and scenarios. Variations make content creation efficient and organized.
- Automatic editing. Apply machine learning and natural-language processing to create shortened versions of content targeted at certain channels or customer segments.
- Simple or structured content. Choose between simple fragments made up exclusively of text and images or more complex fragments that contain structured content.
- Nesting and governance. Link Content Fragment models to build relationships in your content to maximize re-use. Add content validations to ensure content governance.
Use the Adobe Sensei natural language processing technology to summarize text automatically for smaller screens, so you can easily create text once and reuse it within your cross-channel experiences.
- Instant, intuitive text editing. Automatically shorten text in content fragments to a predefined target word count while maintaining meaning. Machine learning directs the system to retain the sentences with the highest information density and uniqueness.
- Simple synchronization. Make sure any changes to the master text trickle down to the shorter versions you’ve created with the synchronization option.
- Easy version review. Quickly identify the auto-text edits that are displayed by red-strike to decide what should remain and what you’d like to eliminate.
Learn how to create omnichannel experiences.
Find what you need in our vast collection of how-to content — including documentation, tutorials, and user guides.