Many traditional B2B businesses are flourishing by making the most of the booming eCommerce sector and selling directly to consumers. A wellplanned approach can open new revenue streams, deepen customer relationships, improve operating efficiencies, and accelerate your business growth. Transitioning to DTC sales comes with challenges. That’s why we’ve developed this playbook to give you 8 immediately actionable plays so you can launch and grow your DTC eCommerce channel. In this guide, experts from Adobe and partner Balance Internet highlight how to:
- Build a well-defined business case for DTC eCommerce
- Cultivate a unique product and service offering with growth potential
- Steer clear of channel conflicts with a solid pricing and promotion strategy
- Make real-time inventory accuracy a top business priority
- Consolidate the end-to-end order and fulfilment process
- Prioritise the customer experience and demonstrate the benefit of buying direct
- Create a sustainable customer acquisition strategy that will evolve with the business
- Drive maximum value from your technology investment
Read how to overcome the common challenges of direct-to-consumer (DTC) eCommerce.
Fill out the form to view the playbook.