Adobe announces new AI capabilities to personalize digital experiences in Adobe Experience Cloud
Fast-evolving market conditions and technological innovation have put artificial intelligence (AI) at the forefront of enterprise strategy and business digital transformation. With this scalable, emerging technology, brands can accomplish more with less, empower teams to focus on high-value and strategic work, and utilize powerful insights and intelligence to deliver more personal, contextualized, and scalable digital experiences in a growing digital economy. Innovative technologies like generative AI are quickly helping brands reimagine how they deliver digital experiences and will be foundational to the next generation of experience-led growth.
For brands to provide value throughout the customer journey today, it is essential to personalize digital experiences at scale. AI innovations like generative AI, AI modeling, and AI-powered predictions can help brands quickly and meaningfully personalize and scale digital experiences for their customers’ evolving preferences. The potential for AI to impact experiences in the digital economy is becoming clear — not just for business leaders but for consumers as well, with 72% of consumers in a recent Adobe study saying they trust AI to improve their customer experiences.
Today we announced exciting new AI innovations across Adobe Experience Cloud. This includes Adobe Sensei GenAI, a new copilot for marketers and other customer experience teams to use across several Adobe Experience Cloud applications for a variety of use cases like asset creation and personalization across the customer journey. Our AI and machine learning services team is also releasing new next-gen features and solutions — powered by Adobe Sensei — in Adobe Experience Cloud to help brands deliver personalization at scale. These new AI and machine learning capabilities use intelligent decisioning and predictive insights to accelerate impact and help brands deliver more personalized and relevant experiences for their customers.
New AI and machine learning capabilities unlock insights and faster workflows to tailor the customer journey:
- Adobe Sensei GenAI. This will empower marketers with the scale and agility to design and deliver personalized experiences that perform well tailored for their brand. Marketers will be able to take advantage of generative AI natively integrated into Adobe Experience Cloud to power marketing workflows from start to finish for planning, execution, and analysis — dramatically improving enterprise productivity and efficiency. Find out more here.
- Adobe Mix Modeler. In weeks instead of months, marketers can measure the impact of marketing budgets and strategically forecast which channel mix — TV, radio, email, social media, and more — will be most likely to engage customers and generate sales and revenue. Brands can harness measurement and predictive intelligence to plan marketing investment based on what programs have performed well and are likely to deliver the most optimal ROI in the future. Find out more here.
- Advanced AI Modeling in Adobe Marketo Measure. Marketers can tap into advanced AI modeling from Adobe Sensei for B2B attribution to more precisely identify the most significant B2B buyer conversion points, helping brands to prove and improve the value of B2B marketing investments in less time and with less overhead. AI does the heavy lifting of analyzing and understanding patterns of B2B buyer engagement and the relationship to revenue. Marketing and sales teams can use insights from Advanced AI Modeling in Adobe Marketo Measure to adjust and reallocate marketing budgets for the best possible ROI.
- Content AI capabilities with Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Customer Journey Analytics. Brands can use AI-powered intelligence to understand the performance of content and its impact on business metrics. Marketers can use Adobe Sensei to automatically add text and color-labeling tags to content metadata, saving hours of manual input and helping them understand what content resonates with customers. That helps brands optimize and manage content reuse. If an image is automatically tagged and marked as a high-performing asset, brands can easily and quickly use it in their next marketing collateral.
- Customer AI in Adobe Customer Journey Analytics. Brands can use AI-driven predictions to reach customers in new ways in Adobe Experience Cloud. Customer AI propensity scoring in Customer Journey Analytics, now in beta, delivers rich customer intelligence through insights discovery to inform and unlock hyper-personalized customer experiences and improve ROI. Brands can better understand the likelihood of their customers to take action, like purchasing a new service or product.
- Personalized offer ranking in Adobe Journey Optimizer. Marketers can use intelligent ranking within Journey Optimizer’s decision engine to automatically identify the next best offer based on real-time intent signals, profile attributes, and contextual insights. Teams can use AI-powered decisioning to further personalize omnichannel experiences, like sending customers personalized holiday discounts on products that may be in their shopping cart or browsing history.
Marketers must be able to deliver the right experience at the right time and on the right channel, and also to every single customer. If brands miss the opportunity to interact with customers in a relevant way, it can make or break the impact of their marketing strategy and undermine the ROI on their marketing investment in delivering a quality experience to customers.
The good news is that many of the leading brands people love today are already using AI to power exceptional digital experiences at scale for their customers. Over 80% of Adobe Experience Cloud customers today benefit from powerful, AI-driven capabilities that are embedded across our digital experience applications and Adobe Experience Platform. AI capabilities powered by Adobe Sensei, our artificial intelligence engine, have been used by the world’s leading brands creating innovative experiences for their customers including AAA Northeast, Caesars Entertainment, Esri, and NVIDIA.
Delivering personalized experiences with the help of AI is possible today with Adobe Experience Cloud. The latest AI and machine learning services help measure, forecast, and prove the value of delivering digital experiences across the marketing stack. With AI technology, brands can better understand customer preferences, predict a customer’s likelihood to convert, and make intelligent decisions about where to put their marketing investment.
To learn more about AI and machine learning services, check out relevant AI sessions taking place at Adobe Summit 2023 and learn more on Adobe.com.