Behold the bold — announcing the 2022 Adobe Experience Maker Awards finalists
At Adobe, we get inspired by our customers and how they use Adobe Experience Cloud to reimagine customer experience and make the digital economy personal.
The Adobe Experience Maker Awards recognize and celebrate innovative, bold, and impactful achievements as customer experience drives digital transformation across industries and around the world.
This year we received hundreds of impressive submissions, and today we’re excited to announce our award finalists. These Adobe Experience Makers are leaders in their fields, creating exceptional customer experiences that deliver personalization at scale, enable seamless customer journeys, and drive business growth.
As head of Adobe Customer Solutions (ACS), a global organization dedicated to ensuring customers get the most out Adobe technology, it’s a thrill to showcase the best of the best.
The 2022 Adobe Experience Maker Awards global category finalists
Let’s congratulate the following individuals, companies, and teams across our 13 global award categories.
Recognizes a company that has overcome a significant customer experience challenge by embracing a customer-first approach to digital transformation and elevating their customer experience to new heights.
Recognizes an individual who has gone above and beyond to share their expertise and thought leadership and has demonstrated a willingness to help their peers and colleagues succeed in their customer experience and/or work management transformation initiatives.
- Pavan Ghatge, Future Generali
- Moria Fredrickson, Lumen Technologies
- Monique Misrahi, T-Mobile
Recognizes a company that has mastered the art and science of data-driven decision-making to create optimized customer journeys and drive significant business impact based on leveraging real-time insights.
- HDFC Bank
- Verizon Consumer Group
Recognizes a company that has unified their content and marketing strategy to streamline the digital customer journey — delivering personalized, relevant content to the right audience at the right time — to achieve measurable impact and lift business results.
Recognizes a company or individual that has innovated to engage customers to create experiences that drive quantifiable impact promoting social or environmental good.
- Save the Children UK
- The County of Los Angeles Department of Public Social Services
- University of the People
Recognizes a company that demonstrates the ability to plan, execute, measure, and optimize work management to create a high-performing culture and deliver exceptional value for all stakeholders.
- Capital One
- Mattel (nominated by IBM)
Recognizes a company that has reimagined the commerce experience for B2C and B2B customers by driving growth across multiple sales channels, brands, and/or geographies.
- ASUS Singapore (nominated by SmartOSC Corporation)
- Material Bank (nominated by Imagination Media)
- Roche Diagnostics
Recognizes a company that has transformed how pipeline is created by engaging and nurturing customers through every stage of the customer journey to drive measurable growth in concert with sales.
- CVS Caremark
Recognizes a company, individual, or team that has shown great resilience, rising above unprecedented circumstances and finding ways to turn challenging situations into inspiring and exceptional customer experiences.
- The Department of Health and Social Care UK (nominated by CTI Digital)
- GoodLife Fitness
- MG Motor
Recognizes a company that has harnessed the power of multiple solutions to maximize delivery of exceptional customer experiences and drive measurable business impact.
- National Railway Company of Belgium (nominated by Tata Consultancy Services)
Recognizes a company or individual pushing the boundaries of innovation in customer experience, work management, marketing, advertising, or commerce through bold out-of-the-box thinking.
- Brunswick (nominated by Avionos)
- Bungie (nominated by Rightpoint)
- Oliver Bonas (nominated by Tom & Co)
*Don’t forget to vote for the winner of The Maverick, the only peer-voted award category. Make your voice heard here before Tuesday, June 14 at midnight PDT.
Recognizes a company that has aligned customer journeys across multiple channels, geographies, or platforms to deliver the most cohesive customer experience through an innovative advertising or marketing campaign or commerce initiative.
- IndusInd Bank Limited (nominated by Embitel Technologies)
- Qatar Tourism (nominated by Emakina)
- Whirlpool Corporation
Recognizes a company that has driven innovation across people, processes, and technology to achieve game-changing customer experience and/or work management transformation, leading to significant improvements in business results.
The 2022 Adobe Experience Maker Awards regional category finalists
We are also excited to announce the finalists for our three regional award categories for the Americas, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA), and Japan.
The Experience Maker Executive of the Year
Recognizes a visionary leader who has driven digital transformation across their organization and delivered advances in customer experience to achieve significant business impact.
- Mika Yamamoto, F5
- Ari Sheinkin, IBM
- George Hanson, Panera
- Melanie Babcock, The Home Depot
- Wong Yan Jun, Central Provident Fund (nominated by Accenture)
- Amar Sane, HDFC Life
- Sauvik Banerjjee (nominated by Tata Digital)
- Dr. Srikrishna Ganesan, Al Ghandi Electrical & Automation LLC
- Chris Brown, NatWest
- Will Charnley, Seasalt Cornwall (nominated by SQLI)
- Shinya Suda, Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Fumio Horino, Macnica
- Takahiro Jinushi, Otsuka Corporation
The Experience Maker of the Year
Recognizes an individual who has applied their knowledge and expertise to create exceptional customer experiences and deliver significant business impact.
- Shawn Wilkinson, DICK’S Sporting Goods
- Jessica Criscione, IBM
- Nitin Ahuja, Verizon Business Group
- Antriksh Johari, AU Small Finance Bank
- Falk Werner, Kathmandu (nominated by Aligent Consulting)
- Victoria Xiao, Transurban
- Laura Pezzotta, Barilla (nominated by Alpenite)
- Georges Ghanem, RAK Ceramics (nominated by Brainvire Infotech Inc.)
- Morgan Reavey, TSB Bank
- Hiroshi Ishii, SAKURA internet Inc.
- Ayumi Yoshimura, Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co., Ltd.
- Yasunari Hidaka, WingArc1st Inc.
The Experience Maker Team of the Year
Recognizes a team or cross-functional team that has worked collaboratively to overcome organizational obstacles and deliver exceptional customer experiences and business impact leveraging innovative approaches to execute their marketing, commerce, or advertising strategies.
- City National Bank
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (nominated by Tata Consultancy Services)
- European Motor Distributors (nominated by krunch.co)
- Wingreens Farms (nominated by Codilar Technologies)
- Ericsson AB
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Japan Tobacco
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone West Corporation (nominated by NTTCom Online Marketing Solutions Corporation)
- Too Corporation
Behold the bold. Attend the 2022 Adobe Experience Maker Awards livestreamed virtual galas.
Join us as we honor the 2022 Adobe Experience Maker Awards finalists and reveal the winners during our exclusive livestreamed virtual gala events. Please mark your calendars for the following dates and times:
- Wednesday, June 22 from 5pm – 6:15pm PDT (AMER, LATAM, JAPAC, INDIA, SEA, ANZ). RSVP here.
- Thursday, June 23 from 4pm – 5:15pm BST (EMEA). RSVP here.
We can’t wait to showcase this year’s outstanding customer experience breakthroughs on the virtual big stage.
Congratulations to all of our award finalists!
Eric Hall is senior vice president for Adobe Customer Solutions (ACS), part of the company’s Digital Experience organization. In his role, Eric is responsible for the worldwide professional services business, customer engineering, and the customer success organization. This unified global team serves Adobe’s Digital Experience and Digital Media customers on everything from digital strategy to technology implementation, from training to technical support, and from initial onboarding to long-term value realization.