Adobe Experience Manager Sites
Faster, more engaging websites.
Adobe Experience Manager Sites is the industry-leading content management system that empowers any marketer or developer to create high-performance pages across any digital property — from web to mobile to apps.
The all-new Adobe Experience Manager Sites.
We have reimagined Experience Manager Sites to dramatically improve the speed with which you can build, author, publish, and load pages so you can manage content across devices and channels at the speed of digital business.
- Edge Delivery Services delivers the fastest possible page load times, increasing SEO rankings, engagement, and conversion.
- Document-based authoring lets your broader team author webpages in Microsoft Word or Google Docs.
- Embedded A/B testing optimizes site design and content quickly.
Explore the benefits of Experience Manager Sites.
We have raised the bar on what a CMS can do; Experience Manager Sites lets you address the core challenges of managing your digital properties.
- Site performance
- Content creation
- Testing & optimization
- Developer tools
- Omnichannel experiences
- Headless CMS
Increase the discoverability, traffic and conversion of your site.
Improved load times and responsiveness boost search rankings, traffic, and conversion. Experience Manager Sites is the only CMS on the market with out-of-the-box capabilities to achieve maximum performance.
- Dramatically improve Core Web Vitals and Google Lighthouse Scores.
- Rank higher in SEO.
- Deliver pages faster to reduce bounce rates and keep your customers engaged.
Eliminate bottlenecks in your digital content creation and delivery.
To meet customer expectations, brands must deliver a wider variety of web and app content at a faster pace. Experience Manager Sites is the only CMS that enables every marketer to create and edit webpages quickly.
- Let teams author pages with familiar tools like Microsoft Word or Google Docs.
- Give marketers a simple drag-and-drop interface to make layout and page structure adjustments for web or app experiences with a live preview to ensure it meets your design standards.
- Empower more of your team to create pages, with governance in place, so you can make your site and apps personalized for all your customers.
Improve engagement and conversion with continuous page optimization.
Experience Manager Sites makes experimentation and testing quick and easy — without the need for additional development cycles or integration with third-party vendors —thanks to built-in experimentation and automated reporting capabilities. Use it to:
- Run A/B simple tests fast.
- Run full page experiments across design, content, and UX at the same time.
- Access insights easily via chatbot to get faster answers on page performance.
Accelerated web and app development with flexible developer tools.
- Pre-optimized boilerplate code to give you the best starting point.
- Auto-reporting of degradations to maintain fast page load times.
- A content-first approach that accelerates development cycles by allowing authoring, design, and coding to occur in parallel, rather than the traditional (and lengthy) linear development process.
Create content to excite your customers, wherever they are.
Experience Manager Sites offers simple-to-use tools that allow you to create, manage, and deliver engaging content across your digital properties.
- Collaborate globally with consistent design systems, reusable content components, direct access to governed assets, and translation workflows.
- Use responsive design tools to create consistent experiences throughout web, mobile, and app journeys.
Flexibility to work with all your technology.
Experience Manager Sites enables expanded authoring options for headless and headful delivery models out-of-the box. Content can be created and managed as reusable content fragments that can be delivered in any front end of choice.
- Work with intuitive and comprehensive APIs.
- Get a broad catalog of ready-made extensions, or build your own integrations with our third-party extensibility framework.
Forrester names Adobe a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Content Management Systems, Q3 2023 report.
Connect Adobe products to create experiences that are right on time and just right for your customers.
Experience Manager Sites + Adobe Experience Manager Assets
Update assets and digital content everywhere automatically, saving developers and marketers’ time.
Experience Manager Sites + Adobe Commerce
Create immersive shopping experiences by enriching product pages with content and manage both content and commerce with a single integrated system.
Saw a 10% boost in customer spend due to personalization.
Saw a 400% improvement in page load time.
Questions? We have answers.
Adobe Experience Manager Content Services leverages traditional Experience Manager Pages to compose headless REST API endpoints and Experience Manager Components to define or reference the content to expose on these endpoints.
Experience Manager Content Services allows the same content abstractions used for authoring web pages in AEM Sites to define the content and schemas of these HTTP APIs. The use of Experience Manager Pages and Experience Manager Components empowers marketers to quickly compose and update flexible JSON APIs to power any application.