Direct to Consumer: Is there a case for cutting out the middle-man?
About the eBook
We are seeing a drastic shift in the retail landscape which is affecting businesses of all shapes and sizes. This is why a Direct-to-Consumer channel should be considered as an insurance policy against an uncertain future for manufacturers, brands and distributors.
In this 32-page guide, you'll learn:
- The Benefits of Direct to Consumer (D2C) Ecommerce
- The Challenges of D2C Ecommerce
- What can you learn from D2C Ecommerce Startups?
- How Established Brands are Using D2C
- Success stories from brands
- How B2B businesses and distributors are safeguarding their position in the market