Continue the conversation on mobile by taking what you hear from other channels and devices and responding in mobile for a more immediate, impactful experience.
Bridge the gap between mobile and other marketing.
We use our phones for everything. In addition to texting family, scrolling through social media, and checking game scores, our phones has also become a primary work device. We field nearly half of our work emails on our phone and many of us have work chat apps front and center on the home screen. For marketers, maintaining a seamless experience as customers move from various channels to mobile is crucial.
Adobe Marketo Engage lets you maintain a single, coherent conversation as your customers move between platforms. Marketo Engage actively listens across all channels, giving you a real time overview of your customer’s wants and needs. Combine this information with location triggers to deliver relevant, personalized push notifications or in-app messages that bring real value to your audience. Make your mobile communications feel more like genuine conversations with the help of Marketo Engage.
See what makes this feature work.
- Integrate Marketo Engage to your mobile app using SDK components.
- Automate in-app messages and push notifications based on an individual’s profile or when they complete a contextual action.
- Listen for key activities and use them to inform cross-channel communications.
- Send timely, location-relevant messages to your customers using beacon and geo-fencing technology.
- Engage each customer as an individual based on their precise location in real time, making it likelier for them to convert then and there.
- Deliver push notifications and in-app messages based on who your customers are and what they do, either inside your app or in other channels.
- Determine what is the right conversation, when you should have it, and how often.
Track mobile app activity
- Assess engagement of behaviors and non-behaviors across devices, notifications, apps, and marketing channels for a more complete view of your customer.
- View statistics such as push engagements, app opens, app installs, and more across all your apps in one central hub.
“The automation in Marketo Engage gives us more time to create unique content that turns fans into loyal ticket holders. In just two years, we increased digital leads by 80% and revenue growth by 315%.”
Senior Director of Database Marketing, Milwaukee Bucks
Learn more about mobile marketing in Marketo Engage
See mobile engagement in action.
Take a deep dive into how Marketo Engage helps you listen and respond to specific behaviors to make a stronger connection with your customers on mobile.
Read the definitive guide to mobile marketing
Mobile is the most personal channel that exists. It’s in someone’s pocket, sits next to their bed, and is checked throughout the day. This makes marketing on mobile incredibly important, but also nuanced. Download this guide to learn how to fine tune your mobile marketing efforts.
Please make sure that the "dexter.base.react.umd" and "dexter.base.consonantcardcollection" clientlibs have been added to the template's Page Policy