Adobe and IBM® are bringing customer experience reinvention to industries where data security requirements and regulatory compliance have been a barrier, thanks to Adobe Experience Manager built on Red Hat® OpenShift® and IBM Cloud for Financial Services™.
Adobe and IBM
An expanded partnership to help global companies deliver secure, world-class experiences.
Customer experiences that drive growth
IBM iX®, the business design arm of IBM Services, offers integrated customer experience consulting services using Adobe Creative Cloud, Experience Cloud, and Document Cloud, helping companies design, implement, and scale the real-time personalized experiences that drive growth.
Secure, compliant, meaningful experiences
Integrating Adobe Experience Manager with the highly secure IBM Cloud for Financial Services allows companies to meet high-security requirements and regulatory compliance. They can also gather the real-time data needed to create relevant, timely experiences across the entire customer journey — enabling companies to support an even broader set of business-critical content and experience management needs.
Flexibility through open source technology
Adobe Experience Manager will be certified and delivered using the RedHat OpenShift platform, giving all companies the flexibility to host, access, and leverage customer data in any environment of their choice, including on-premise and across multiple public clouds.
Learn how State Street Global Advisors transitioned to an experience-led, customer- centered strategy.
Experience Manager features
• Data-driven marketing and personalized experiences
• Real-time customer profiles and journey management
• AI-assisted content handling and compliant digital forms
• Secure cloud services for regulated industries
• End-to-end consulting to digitally transform global companies
• Leader in customer experience design and implementation, including enterprise design language systems
Red Hat features
• Open source software that connects multiple cloud environments and on-premise data centers
• Hybrid cloud technology to manage, secure, and scale complex environments