In order to help create meaningful customer experiences, businesses need to measure content performance and customer behaviours. They then use that experience-centric data to deliver even better customer experiences in the future. Mastering this virtuous cycle is critical to your success.
Read Feeding the Content-Data Loop to learn about the five ways to maximise your experience-centric data:
- Let data be your guide when creating and placing content.
- Mind your KPIs to determine content value.
- Centralise and standardise data for marketers and IT.
- Reuse content, don’t recreate it.
- Use content and data to meet the needs of every channel.
Fill out the form to view the article.