Announcing Magento Commerce Fast Start Program for B2B and B2C Enterprise Brands
Change is a constant, as the saying goes, but sometimes it comes faster than anticipated. The latest Digital Economy Index highlights how rapid the shift to ecommerce can be when unprecedented recent events have made digital the only channel across industries. For example, overall ecommerce in the U.S. and U.K. grew by 25% and 33% respectively in March primarily driven by online grocery sales. In addition, buy-online-pickup-in-store (BOPIS) increased by 62% in the U.S. during the same time period. Today, more than ever, it’s important to become a digital-first company.
While Adobe has worked with many enterprise brands to help transform their commerce journeys with Adobe Commerce Cloud, we also recognize that there are rapidly growing B2B and B2C companies that are now just at the beginning of their digital transformation.
During these challenging times, Adobe, along with our partner ecosystem, is committed to ensuring that any company in need of quickly setting up a digital commerce site can do so. This initiative could be for a particular product line, brand or channel. We have packaged together Magento Commerce, the core of Adobe Commerce Cloud, and an accelerated services offering to launch a foundational commerce site in weeks, not months.
Here are some of the available commerce services offerings from Adobe and our partner ecosystem:
- **Magento Commerce Fast Start Program **is implemented by Adobe Customer Solutions to enable enterprises to get up and running with a fully responsive Magento Commerce B2B/B2C storefront with shopping cart and payment processing capabilities and an optional ERP integration in four weeks.
- Blue Acorn’s Digital Commerce Pop-Up Store engagement allows brands to roll out a fully functional ecommerce store with merchandising, promotions and customer groups.
- Avionos’ Magento Commerce Quick Start is built on a repeatable methodology which can bring B2B companies to market with an order portal.
- Capgemini’s Rapid Launch Program for Adobe Commerce Cloud provides a comprehensive process for launching a Magento Commerce site on an accelerated schedule.
These are just a snapshot of our partners’ accelerator offerings. Brands can take advantage of similar packages from Gorilla, Corra, Born and others in our robust partner ecosystem.
The Magento Commerce Fast Start Program from Adobe and our partners not only provides brands with business continuity, it serves as a solid platform to build out your broader omnichannel commerce strategy.
In addition to accelerating your efforts to digital commerce with proven approaches, we also want to ensure that your employees, both developers and site merchandisers have the necessary training to be successful in a more digital world. This is why Adobe is providing free access to all Magento University on-demand courses until June 30 so everyone in your company has the training needed to accelerate digital commerce.
Learn more about Adobe Commerce Cloud
- Adobe Summit Online: Commerce Keynote and Breakout Sessions.
- Replay: Connecting Our Community During the Coronavirus Crisis with Digital Commerce 360 and Blue Acorn iCi
- April 29: B2B Commerce: Business Continuity in Unpredictable Times with Cap Gemini and Abbott Labs. Register HERE.
- June 2: Wrap Your Head Around Making Headless Commerce Work For You. Registration opens soon.
- Set up a 1:1 meeting with Adobe’s commerce experts