One-to-one experiences at scale
Real-time B2C and B2B profiles with instant activation and personalization for every customer across every touchpoint, every time.
Build privacy-safe data partnerships and supplement first-party data with partner datasets for enrichment and acquisition without cookies.
Patented data governance and advanced tools for regulated industries let teams responsibly market while ensuring customer privacy and preferences.
Natively connected foundation
Built on the Adobe Experience Platform, Real-Time CDP connects natively with other applications for fast results without additional connectors.
Compose, build, rank, split, model, and more to craft audiences for the enterprise.
Discover why Adobe Real-Time CDP was named a Leader in Everest Group’s CDP PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023.
Check out all the advanced features of Real-Time CDP.
- Integrated profiles
- Flexible connections
- Data governance
- B2B & B2C
- End-to-end real time
- AI & machine learning
Profiles built from streaming data collection.
Enriched, privacy-ready consumer and account profiles update automatically based on behavioral, transactional, and operational data without manual data stitching.
- Data collected from across channels and systems is normalized into a standard taxonomy.
- Tag management and event forwarding manage data in real time.
- Person and account-level identity resolution and profile enrichment.
- Optimized profiles accelerate experience delivery time.
Rapid data collection and distribution.
Collect, enrich, and distribute data at incredible speed and scale to jump-start your customer experience management.
- Hundreds of prebuilt connections and the ability to build custom integrations allow you to connect data from virtually anywhere.
- Go from setup to data distribution in hours, not weeks, with Real-Time CDP Connections.
- Streaming ingestion means profiles are always up to date and ready for activation.
- Real-Time CDP Connections server-side event forwarding sets you up for a world without cookies.
- Enrich first-party data with partner data for improved insights and audience creation.
Patented privacy and data governance tools.
Inspire customer trust and loyalty with advanced data governance tools that keep data secure while giving appropriate access to teams across the organization.
- A preset and customizable data governance framework gives you peace of mind.
- Data source labeling and policy creation ensure compliance.
- Automated enforcement prevents policy violations.
- Convenient data lineage allows for easy modification.
Consumer and account profiles.
Support both your B2C and B2B business with the only CDP that gives you unified, actionable person and account profiles.
- Person, account, and hybrid customer profiles based on both consumer and professional attributes and behaviors.
- Consumer and account-based segmentation.
- Prebuilt B2C and B2B marketing and advertising integrations.
- Data schemas designed for B2C and B2B marketing.
Go from collection to activation in milliseconds.
Through Adobe Experience Platform Edge Network, our globally distributed servers can collect, process, and activate data in real time.
- Built from the ground up to power real-time use cases using the Adobe Experience Data Model (XDM).
- Prebuilt streaming B2C and B2B integrations let you activate immediately.
- Customer behaviors trigger automated responses and campaigns.
- End-to-end collection, identity resolution, governance, segmentation, and activation in milliseconds.
AI-driven insights at the profile level.
Improve segmentation and personalization with machine learning (ML) and AI-powered predictive propensity scores and contextual insights that let you understand your customers better.
- B2C propensity scores, insights, and predictions.
- B2B lead prediction and account scoring.
- Customer churn and conversion predictions at the individual level with explanations.
- Easy-to-use workflows.
- Accurate AI-driven insights and audiences made actionable with prebuilt and custom integrations for experience delivery.
Here’s what makes Adobe Real-Time CDP different.
- Real-time profiles that are ready for activation across channels let you deliver relevant, up-to-the-moment experiences.
- Patented data governance framework ensures customer privacy and preferences, enables compliance with internal and external policies, and gives role-based access to teams across the enterprise.
- Privacy-safe partnerships, data collaborations, and support for partner data take your strategy into a cookieless future.
- Hundreds of prebuilt and customizable connections to build truly complete profiles and activate audiences anywhere.
- A single solution to create and manage B2C, B2B, and hybrid profiles.
Marketers get easy personalization. IT gets clean sophistication.
Empower B2C and B2B marketers.
Real-Time CDP gives marketers the data management tools they need to deliver consistent personalization across channels.
- Easy-to-use interface and AI-driven workflows.
- Prebuilt integrations across channels, including social, email, in-app, on-site, and more.
- Real-time customer profiles to power great experiences.
- Built to incorporate new marketing channels and technology.
Give IT confidence and flexibility.
IT is tasked with keeping the entire organization functioning while protecting it from threats — both malicious and accidental.
- Powered by the API-based Adobe Experience Platform, Real-Time CDP integrates with any tech stack — existing or future.
- A flexible and configurable data governance framework keeps data safe while giving teams the access they need.
- Profiles accessible to internal and external partner systems, allowing for easy adoption and use-case expansion.
Real-time engagement give these brands real results.
“Our expanded partnership with Adobe will enable us to enhance the customer experience even further, driving personalization at scale and further optimizing The Home Depot experience across online and in store.”
Melanie Babcock, Vice President of Integrated Media at The Home Depot
Real-Time CDP + Adobe Journey Optimizer
Bring the strengths of these two products together to create end-to-end, real-time customer experiences. Build unified profiles and actionable audiences while you also create, orchestrate, and deliver personalized customer experiences from a single platform.
Real-Time CDP + Adobe Marketo Engage
Combine Marketo Engage data with all other B2B data in Real-Time CDP to create complete real-time lead, account, and opportunity profiles. Then activate those profiles with Marketo Engage for personalized lead- and account-based engagement.
Real-Time CDP + Adobe Analytics
Quickly move from insights to activation with native connectivity. Insights generated in Analytics are unified with your other data sources in Real-Time CDP, creating actionable unified profiles for personalization at scale.
See how Real-Time CDP can help you make better experiences.
Questions? We have answers.
Consumer data integration is a series of protocols and processes that combine and organize customer data from multiple sources. CDI connects with multiple databases and imports the information into a single silo.
Information gathered in one place is easier to manage, access, and secure. Even more importantly, customer data gathered in one place enhances the organization’s ability to analyze and visualize the data — and do so in minimal time.
CDI is a crucial component of any business strategy that seeks to make decisions based on consumer behavior.
The main difference between a DMP, CDP, and CRM is the primary purpose for which customer data is stored and organized. Between managing existing customers, marketing to potential customers, or integrating that information to create a unified customer profile, each platform uses data in different ways.
A customer data platform (CDP) builds a robust, varied picture of customers by collecting data from a wide array of sources. A CDP combines customer data from your website, customer service interactions, mobile app visits, physical visits to a store, and even a CRM or DMP.
The focus of a customer relationship management (CRM) platform is managing relationships with existing customers and leads. It helps organize data such as purchase history, customer contact information, and any communications that might have happened with that individual.
A data management platform (DMP) pulls user data from third parties to target audiences more efficiently and segment key attributes. It captures user data, anonymizes it, and then exchanges it with other companies for targeted advertising.