ADOBE ANALYTICS + Adobe Experience Manager sites
Put your insights to work and power personal experiences.
Connect Adobe Analytics to our CMS Adobe Experience Manager Sites to create a content engine that gives your customers what they want, when they want it.
Adobe Analytics and Adobe Experience Manager Sites — a single source of truth for customer data and content.
With Adobe Analytics, you already know your customers on a deeper level. But it’s your CMS that turns those insights into moments that matter for your customers. Bring those personalised experiences to life with the power of Analytics and Experience Manager Sites.
The native integration continuously feeds insights between your analytics and your CMS and vice versa.
Quickly create limitless asset variations for your unique audiences with artificial intelligence (AI) automation.
Content adapts in real time to your customers' actions, behaviours and needs using AI — offering the best experience on every device.
Build and deliver experiences across web, mobile and apps at the right time with a headless CMS.
Free marketers and developers from manual tasks so they can focus on scaling experiences and engaging customers.
Get the insights and tools to understand what’s working and build better experiences with greater freedom.
- An easy-to-use interface with AI-driven workflows lets teams quickly create, update and publish content.
- A centralised platform streamlines the sharing of assets and content components to scale experiences faster.
- Templates and in-context authoring give non-technical users easy ways to build experiences without burdening IT and development teams.
Get advanced tools with simple, sophisticated workflows that make it easy to scale personalised content across channels.
- Headless or hybrid delivery lets you reuse content across pages, sites, brands, regions and channels.
- Build your own front end using programming languages and frameworks of choice.
- GraphQL APIs give you flexibility in content delivery.
“Our goal is to deliver the exact experience that every customer wants, every time they interact with Boots. This means our website and mobile app need to be easy to use and offer personalized experiences that meet the needs of each individual customer.”
Richard Corbridge, CIO, Boots.