Adobe Analytics + Adobe Experience Manager Sites
Put your insights to work and power personal experiences.
Connect Adobe Analytics to our CMS Adobe Experience Manager Sites to create a content engine that gives your customers what they want, when they want it.
The native integration continuously feeds insights between your analytics and your CMS and vice versa.
Quickly create limitless asset variations for your unique audiences with artificial intelligence (AI) automation.
Content adapts in real time to your customers' actions, behaviours and needs using AI — offering the best experience on every device.
Build and deliver experiences across web, mobile and apps at the right time with a headless CMS.
Get the insights and tools to understand what’s working and build better experiences with greater freedom.
- An easy-to-use interface with AI-driven workflows lets teams quickly create, update and publish content.
- A centralised platform streamlines the sharing of assets and content components to scale experiences faster.
- Templates and in-context authoring give non-technical users easy ways to build experiences without burdening IT and development teams.
Get advanced tools with simple, sophisticated workflows that make it easy to scale personalised content across channels.
- Headless or hybrid delivery lets you reuse content across pages, sites, brands, regions and channels.
- Build your own front end using programming languages and frameworks of choice.
- GraphQL APIs give you flexibility in content delivery.
“Adobe Experience Manager improves our speed and consistency. We can spend less time managing content and more time polishing marketing campaigns, testing the customer journey and improving site performance — all of which helps us to give our customers a better digital experience.”
Jasmine Lee, Chief Digital Officer, U Mobile.