Announcing the Done Right Live Tour
The modern workplace has radically transformed. Where we work, how we work, what we work on, and why we work no longer are the same as they were ten, or even five years ago. Leaders today have to ensure that their teams can succeed in the right organizational structure while dealing with massive change. This shift requires new and modern approaches to getting work done so that teams can excel from a cultural, leadership, and vision perspective — something we’ve coined modern work management.
Modern work management is about empowering your team to execute purpose-driven work at the speed and scale of digital. Great work happens when your people finish strong and win together, enabling better orchestration and automation of work for enhanced speed and scale.
To address these challenges we wrote Done Right: How Tomorrow’s Leaders Get Work Done. The book pulls from over 30 original interviews with experienced leaders across a variety of industries to show how tomorrow’s leaders can effectively navigate the modern workforce. It explores how to motivate your team to achieve the work you lead, determine the best next step for every situation, learn where to focus your time and attention, discover the best way to deal with “stuff out of left field,” and measure what really counts.
Using this book as a template, we’ve turned the content into an interactive course, full of practical advice for any who wants to lead the world of tomorrow.
This workshop will provide a practical guide to leading with purpose.
What You’ll Learn:
- Planning and milestone best practices
- Workflow system design
- Creating measurable outcomes
- Overcoming obstacles to technology adoption
- Guided Workfront product tour
- How leading organizations are achieving extraordinary goals
Who Should Attend:
- Executives looking to give their teams a more specific advantage
- Directors who are looking for better ways to lead and manage
- Marketing and IT leaders who strive to inspire their team to be more productive
- Individual contributors who want to get more done
- New Workfront users, advanced Workfront users, as well as those that have no experience with Workfront
- Learn. Learn the Done Right principles of work and uplevel your career. Gain training and best practices on how best to optimize work.
- Network. Get inspired by the brightest minds in modern work management. Network with Workfront customers, partners, and product experts.
- Tour Products. See Workfront products in action with guided tours and hands-on demos.
- Give Back. Give back to your community and help those in need. Bring gently used business clothing that can be donated to those that are looking for work and need business appropriate attire.
Tour Dates and Places
If you’re able to make it to any of these events, we’d love to see you and interact. You’ll get the latest in what effective work management looks like. Register here.
If you’re not able to make it, check out our virtual summit on Tuesday, August 27th.