It’s often said that data is the most valuable asset a modern business has. But data without analysis is just taking up space.
Data analysts can uncover the hidden value in this data, finding the insights that drive business decisions. But recent research shows that analysts spend 45% (or more) of their time prepping data, and only 55% in actual analysis.
Artificial intelligence and machine learning can help analysts automate the drudgework, freeing up more time to analyze data. What’s more, these tools can assist with the analysis itself, digging deep into massive amounts of data to spot trends and generate insights.
Our latest guide, Data, Insight, Action: Machine Learning & AI for Marketing Analytics shows how you can lead an intelligent data initiative in your organization, to:
- Boost efficiency for your team of analyst
- Automate low value tasks.
- Empower marketing to reach the right people.
- Increase customer retention.
- Drive more revenue.
Get your copy now for expert advice from the Adobe team and these data experts:
- Simon Asplen-Taylor, Author, Data and Analytics Strategy for Business
- Kirk Borne, Founder, Data Leadership Group
- Neil C. Hughes, Tech Columnist and Host of Tech Talks Daily
- Yves Mulkers, Data and Analytics Strategist
- David Raab, Founder, CDP Institute
- Lars Skjoldby, Founder of Danish digital marketing agency Skjoldby & Co
- Ronald Van Loon, Principal Analyst & CEO, The Intelligent World