The race to keep pace with the changing world of work hinges on investing in technology with financial benefits that justify the investment.
Workfront commissioned Forrester to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study and examine the potential ROI for companies deploying an enterprise work management solution like Workfront. The purpose was to provide a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact of investing in technology.
In this webinar, featured speakers Margo Visitacion, VP Researcher at Forrester Research and Amy Harrison, Senior TEI Consultant at Forrester Research share their findings on the potential savings, ROI and benefits companies can achieve with Workfront.
Learn how Workfront enables a doubling down on operational excellence by:
- Increasing workforce productivity by unleashing people's time and talent
- Focusing on the right work—the first time
- Centralising visibility with an undisputed data source
- Improving business agility by adapting, aligning and accelerating toward the right priorities
- Jada Balster : Adobe Workfront : Vice President, Marketing
- Margo Visitacion : Forrester Research : Vice President, Principal Analyst
- Amy Harrison : Forrester Research : Senior TEI Consultant