We've got answers to all things Adobe Experience Makers Live.
Issues with My Schedule
We apologize that due to high traffic, your schedule may be slow or unavailable. Please try again. Thank you for your patience.
What is Adobe Experience Makers Live?
With presentations from Adobe leaders, industry pros, and visionaries, we share our vision for Experience Makers — where technology is headed, insights into what it takes to be a top Experience Maker by understanding and growing your market, and tips on growing your personal and professional brand.
Will I be required to sign up to access Experience Makers Live content post event?
Keynotes can be viewed without signing in. If you did not register before or during the event, you will need to sign up and sign in to view Sessions and other on-demand content.
Is there a charge for registering for Experience Makers Live?
No, all the keynotes, sessions, and networking activities are available at no charge.
What is the difference between the various session types offered?
Keynotes: A look at the latest industry trends and understanding of what it takes to stand out in the new market. Also, a look at what it takes to grow your professional and personal brand.
Sessions: Presentations from product experts, customers, and partners.
- Length is 30 minutes.
- English captions are available.
- Available for on-demand viewing after they premiere (no live chat).
- Available on demand for up to 30 days post event.
Where can I find the Experience Makers Live speakers?
Visit the Speakers page to learn more about our 2021 speakers.
You will be able to filter by speaker type, area of expertise, track, and product.
What are the session tracks?
Experience Maker success
- Learn from leaders across all industries who are transforming their business with exceptional customer experiences.
Connections in financial services
- Explore how digital leaders in financial services are unlocking and unifying data to deliver personalized experiences at scale.
Improving healthcare experiences
- Discover how the healthcare industry is innovating to drive efficiency, engage customers, and safeguard sensitive data.
Standing out in retail
- Understand how retailers are thriving by creating digital experiences that stand out and build emotional connections.
Breakthroughs in high tech
- Discover how high-tech leaders are delivering value and disrupting the status quo in an unrelenting competitive environment.
Will sessions and keynotes be recorded and available on demand?
Yes, with limited exception, most sessions and keynotes are available to watch on demand over the coming year.
Can I share on-demand sessions with someone who is not registered for the event?
On-demand keynotes are available to anyone via the Experience Makers Live website.
On-demand recordings for sessions will require a login and registration to view. Digital recordings will not be available for download.
How do I watch sessions?
From the sessions list:
- View on-demand sessions by clicking on the session card.
- Once you are on the session page, click the play button on the banner image to start the recording.
From the speakers list:
- Review the speakers list or search and filter for a specific speaker.
- Click on the speaker card to open their profile, where you can find a complete list of their sessions and select the ones you’d like to watch on demand.
Will I get copies of the presentations and materials?
PDFs of session presentations are available for download from the individual session pages.
- Attendees must be registered and logged in to download or access session presentations and files.
- Some of our speakers are bound by copyright or licensing agreements and therefore do not permit us to make their materials available for download.
- The video content for this event is copyrighted by Adobe Inc. and is intended for the private and personal use of permitted viewers. Any other use or retransmission of this video content, including but not limited to, recordings, reproductions of and/or online postings of this video content, without Adobe’s written consent, is prohibited and may subject you to personal liability for the violation of Adobe’s or others’ rights.
How long will sessions be available online?
Most sessions and keynotes will be continually on demand after the event. Ask the Experts will not be available after the event.
What Kind of Experience Maker Are You?
- Take a brief moment to answer a few questions and find out what category of Experience Maker you fit into. At the end of the quiz, you will find out and get some suggestions for sessions that might fit what you’re looking for.
What is Adobe’s accessibility commitment?
Adobe welcomes the participation of individuals with disabilities and will make every effort to create outstanding web experiences that are accessible to everyone. We are committed to producing rich, engaging content that is accessible to all and will make accommodations with reasonable modifications to ensure Adobe Experience Makers Live is inclusive to everyone that participates.
Are the keynotes and sessions translated into other language?
On-demand keynotes and sessions will be in English only.
Where can I turn on the closed captioning?
You can find the closed caption button in the lower left corner of the player window.
Does Adobe Experience Makers Live have a code of conduct for the event?
Adobe Experience Makers Live Code of Conduct
The Adobe Experience Makers Live virtual conference is dedicated to providing a fun, engaging, and safe event for everyone. All attendees, speakers, sponsors, vendors, and Adobe staff ("participants") are required to comply with the Adobe Experience Makers Live code of conduct.
By attending Adobe Experience Makers Live, you are agreeing to abide by this code of conduct. Anyone found to be violating this code of conduct may be expelled at the discretion of organizers. Adobe has a zero-tolerance policy and will not tolerate any harassing or abusive behavior towards any participant. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or harassment
- Pornographic material or explicit content (sexual or violent in nature)
- Disruptive behavior, especially during talks, presentations, events, or activities
- Hateful or highly offensive content, including personal insults or content that attacks or dehumanizes a person based on gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race, religion, or political affiliation
- Misleading, fraudulent, or deceptive content
- Illegal content or activities
If in doubt, please keep it positive and professional and be mindful of the information that you choose to share with other participants. Please report any abusive content or behavior to Experience Makers Live Support. We ask all participants to help create a safe and supportive environment of inclusiveness, and we look forward to your attendance.
Where can I get free training and support resources for Adobe Experience Cloud products?
Sign in to Adobe Experience League using your Adobe ID and password to access expertly curated learning courses, quick how to’s, communities of experts and fellow learners, and technical support resources. It’s available free of charge to Adobe Experience Cloud customers.
How can I continue to network with other Adobe Experience Cloud experts and users now that Experience Makers Live is over?
Create ongoing connections with your peers and Adobe experts in Adobe Experience League Communities. There’s a community for every product and interest.
What are the browser requirements to view the event?
Adobe Experience Makers Live is compatible with the following browsers:
Chrome for Android 34+
Chrome for Desktop 34+
Firefox for Android 41+
Firefox for Desktop 42+
Edge for Windows 10+
Opera for Desktop
Safari for Mac
Safari for iOS
How do I contact event support?
Please review all FAQs to ensure the best possible experience at Adobe Experience Makers Live 2021. Email us for additional questions.
How do I report an issue with the Experience League game?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.