IBM & Adobe Summer Soirée:
Date, Time & Venue: 29th June 2022, IBM, 20 York Road, London SE1 7ND | 15.30 to 19.00 BST
Ever wondered how to increase your team’s agility whilst maximising their efficiency and improving your speed to market?
The demand on enterprises to build and deliver exceptional customer experiences at scale continues to grow. As organisations and teams struggle to keep pace with the demands of content, compliance, and execution, it’s becoming increasingly difficult to coordinate across teams and technologies. Teams feel disconnected from strategy and are expected to produce more with less and they find it difficult to prioritise the right work.
As part of our Adobe | IBM Innovation Series, this face-to-face event at IBM’s York Road Innovation Centre will address these challenges, showcasing the very best of Workfront, and using real life examples.
Why you should attend: At this event, you will:
- Discover WHY Work Management transformation has become fundamental to developing and digitising the Enterprise workspace, from an industry expert at a top Research firm.
- Hear a client testimonial about their Work Management transformation and HOW it benefited their organisation.
- Learn about Adobe’s recent Workforce Transformation pledge, their chosen partner and WHAT that means.
- See Workfront in action showcasing three client use cases at our demo booths
- Enjoy rooftop canapes and cocktails from a mixologist