Creating market leading Customer Experience
We invite you to join the on demand event with Jesper Olesen, Group Senior Director, Digital & Customer Excellence at Grundfos. As the key stakeholder for part of Grundfos’ vast Digital Transformation, he will take you behind the scenes and openly share experiences from the digital transformation journey the company has taken over the past years to create a market leading customer experience. Jesper will share his learnings and provide invaluable tips for other companies embarking on a transformation journey of this magnitude, and he is not one to hold back.
You will get exclusive insights on:
- A transformation journey guided by the customer experience and desire to truly empower all visitors at Grundfos.com, executed with state-of-the-art technology and a deep-rooted focus on content.
- How several disconnected digital touchpoints transformed into one, creating a seamless experience for Grundfos' customers and visitors.
- The implications a transformation of this magnitude has on the organization in the efforts to become fully digital, and what exactly that means for the people involved.
- The challenges, successes, and learnings Grundfos has experienced during the process.
The online event will be moderated by Lars Jacobsen, Editor-in-chief at Computerworld. Following Jesper Olesen’s insights, Lars Jacobsen will host a panel discussion with the digital partners who supported the transformation journey. Valtech, Adobe and Siteimprove will discuss:
- How to implement such a large-scale CX transformation project
- What's needed from a Technology point of view, Process and Organisation?
- What kind of measurement framework that can deliver a proven ROI?
We will include a Q&A where you will have the opportunity to ask our speakers the questions you may have.
- What you need to prepare for when embarking on a CX focused transformation journey
- Where to start, and why
- Putting the customer first is key
- Why people and the organization mean everything for the success of the journey
- Tips and learnings from a man who succeeded heading up a digital transformation
Welcome, by Lars Jacobsen, Editor-in-Chief, Computerworld
Presentation by Jesper Olesen, Group Senior Director, Digital & Customer Excellence at Grundfos
Panel discussion by Adobe, Valtech, Siteimprove facilitated by Lars Jacobsen, Editor-in-Chief, Computerworld
Q&A with Jesper Olesen, based on questions from the audience, facilitated by Lars Jacobsen, Editor-in-Chief, Computerworld,
Speakers & Panel
Jesper Olesen - Group Senior Director, Digital & Customer Excellence at Grundfos
Jesper Olesen has led the digitial transformation at Grundfos and is responsible for developing and driving the digital customer experience and all customer facing touchpoints for Grundfos. His focus is to create personalized and automated customer experience flows based on their needs and jobs-to-be-done across the entire customer buying journey.
Jesper is responsible for Grundfos’ digital journey, Commercial Excellence, Pricing and Customer Measurements.
Samantha Brook - Senior Digital Strategist at Adobe
Samantha Brook is an engagement lead in Adobe’s EMEA Digital Strategy Group working with top-tier strategic customers across many sectors, including Manufacturing and B2B to define digital strategies and unlock value. She works with clients to transform their businesses with customer experience; supporting complex, multinational organisations navigate new digital business models, unlock the power of data and build key capabilities for the future. Prior to joining Adobe, she worked in corporate strategy at EY-Parthenon for a number of years.
Nicolai Munch Andersen - Senior Product Strategist at Siteimprove
Nicolai has been part of the product team at Siteimprove for the last 6 years. During the last 4 years with a primary focus on the Siteimprove integrations. With a strong technical and digital marketing agency background Nicolai works closely with partners and customers on how to benefit using the data available in the Siteimprove platform in the content creation process as early as possible.
Søren Lyager Thingholm - Sales Director at Valtech
Søren has more than 20 years experiences within the digital industry, on both 'client side' and 'agency side'. His overarching focus is how companies can adapt digital initiatives to create true business value. Søren has been lead on Grundfos' transformation project from the beginning and is highly involved in the digital transformation of Grundfos' business.
Lars Jacobsen, editor-in-chief of Computerworld
Lars Jacobsen is editor-in-chief at Computerworld and has for over 15 years worked with the interplay between technology, business, and society. For the past seven years, Lars has been a part of the jury for 'CIO of the Year' and he is the initiator and jury member of the newly established award as 'CISO of the Year' together with the Danish Chamber of Commerce and the Council for Digital Security.“