Announcing the 2021 Adobe Experience Maker Awards Finalists
At Adobe, we are always inspired by the ways our customers are transforming their businesses through groundbreaking digital experiences. Even though this past year presented many challenges, Adobe Experience Cloud customers continued to innovate and push digital boundaries, demonstrating how bringing together the right mix of creativity, content, and data can improve every experience.
Each year we shine a light on the amazing ways our customers use Adobe Experience Cloud solutions to better serve their customers, partners, and communities. For the 2021 Adobe Experience Maker Awards, this year’s finalists were selected from a pool of submissions larger and more diverse than ever. The number of submissions jumped almost 60 percent compared with last year, with entries coming from customers worldwide. We thank everyone who shared their stories with us.
This past year also introduced more exciting changes as Workfront, the leading work management platform for marketers, joined the Adobe family. The 2021 Lion Awards recognize Adobe Workfront customers who are revolutionizing how work gets done. We are excited to celebrate this year’s finalists and winners across both awards programs during our virtual award galas in June (details below). You can also view the 2021 Lion Awards finalists here.
Spotlight on exceptional customer experiences
For the 2021 Adobe Experience Maker Awards, we looked for individuals, teams, and companies that are using technology to uncover new opportunities and reimagine digital experiences. While every submission outlined different challenges and goals, each one presented a shining example of how great experiences can inspire and transform the way we engage with the world around us.
The 2021 Adobe Experience Maker Awards finalists in each of the 12 global categories are:
Recognizing a company that embraces a customer-first approach to elevate customer experiences to new heights.
- Center Parcs
- Roche (nominated by 3|SHARE)
Recognizing an individual who shares his or her expertise to help peers or colleagues succeed in digital transformation and customer experience management initiatives.
- Glenn Watson, Ego Pharmaceuticals
- Jessica Kao, F5
- Catherine Kum-Seun, Home Depot Canada
Recognizing a company that has mastered the art and science of data-driven decision making to optimize customer journeys and drive significant business impacts.
- Pitney Bowes
- RS Components
Recognizing a company that has unified its content and marketing strategy to streamline customer journeys and deliver personalized content to the right audience at the right time.
- Costa Crociere (nominated by Accenture)
- Palo Alto Networks
Recognizing a company or individual that has innovated to create experiences that drive social or environmental impact.
- American Red Cross
- University of the People
- Walgreens Boots Alliance
Recognizing a company that has built a world-class B2B engine that achieves significant lift in pipeline, bookings, or revenue.
- Kiwi Wealth
- MisterTemp’ (nominated by WAISSO)
Recognizing a company, individual, or team that has shown great resilience in finding ways to turn challenging situations into inspiring, exceptional customer experiences.
- Investitionsbank Berlin (nominated by eggs unimedia GmbH)
- Swinburne University of Technology
- U.S. Census Bureau
Recognizing a company that has harnessed the power of multiple Adobe Experience Cloud applications to deliver outstanding customer experiences and measurable business impacts.
- SAP Concur
- The Lott
Recognizing a company that has unified the commerce experience across multiple channels for fulfillment anytime, anywhere.
- Industry West (nominated by Rightpoint)
- OREO (nominated by BORN Group)
- Topps Tiles (nominated by Tom & Co.)
Recognizing a company that has aligned customer journeys across channels, geographies, or platforms to deliver compelling, cohesive experiences.
- Royal Enfield (nominated by TCZ Digital Private Ltd.)
Recognizing a company that has advanced a game-changing digital transformation resulting in significant positive business impacts.
- Fiserv (nominated by Capgemini)
- McDonald’s Corporation
- Save the Children UK
The Maverick (Audience Choice)
Recognizing a company or individual pushing the boundaries of innovation in customer experience, marketing, advertising, or commerce through bold use of technology and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Doorstep Market (nominated by Netsmartz LLC )
- Jeff Mann, McDonald’s Corporation
- MG Motor India
Don’t forget to make your voice heard by selecting your pick for winner of The Maverick award category. Voting will be open from Monday, May 31 and end on Monday, June 7 at midnight PT, so bookmark this link to cast your ballot.
The 2021 Adobe Experience Maker Awards finalists in each of the regional categories are:
The Experience Maker Executive of the Year
Recognizing a visionary leader who uses bold vision and digital transformation to drive an organization forward.
- Travis Trembath, PGA TOUR
- Diana Caplinger, Truist
- Matt Harker, Walgreens Boots Alliance
- Ton Chirathivat, The1 — Central Group
- Aris Kinnas, Foxtel (nominated by Helium)
- Thiagaraja Manikandan, Olam International Limited
- Han Schwarzkopf, PINO (nominated by TechDivision GmbH)
- Gemma Sherrington, Save the Children UK
- Lucy Thomas, Sky
- Shinya Suda, Astellas Pharma
- Hitoshi Matsuda, Careerlink Co., Ltd.
- Hiroko Murata, KDDI CORPORATION
The Experience Maker of the Year
Recognizing an individual who has uniquely delivered exceptional customer experiences and significant business impacts.
- Enrique Negrete, Coca-Cola (nominated by Bounteous)
- Rich Ruggerio, IBM
- Nitin Ahuja, Verizon
- Matthew Gardner, AGL
- Ingrid Ferreira, AMP
- Sombit Roy, Titan Company Limited
- Paul Strover, Fortnum & Mason (nominated by Redbox Digital)
- Klaus Fiedel, Investitionsbank Berlin (nominated by eggs unimedia GmbH)
- Martin Mannowetz, PINO (nominated by TechDivision GmbH)
- Kenta Araya, ANA X Inc.
- Kohei Sakiyama, CAMPFIRE, Inc.
- Yuto Ueda, Mizuho Bank, Ltd.
The Experience Maker Team of the Year
Recognizing a team that has worked together to uniquely deliver exceptional customer experiences and significant business impacts.
- Bridgestone (nominated by Ensemble Systems Inc.)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- ALDO (nominated by Codilar Technologies Pvt. Ltd.)
- Bangalore International Airport, Limited (nominated by Accenture)
- Costa Crociere (nominated by Accenture)
- MANN+HUMMEL (nominated by Merkle)
- Sunstar Suisse SA
- CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD.
- K. Mikimoto & Co., Ltd.
- Mynavi Corporation
Join the fun! Attend the livestreamed 2021 Adobe Experience Maker Awards Gala
Please be sure to mark your calendar to join the livestreamed awards gala. You are invited to celebrate with us as we honor the 2021 award finalists and announce our award winners at two exclusive virtual events.
- Wednesday, June 23 from 5pm – 6:15pm PDT (AMER, SEA, JAPAN, ANZ) RSVP here.
- Thursday, June 24 from 4pm – 5pm BST (EMEA & INDIA) RSVP here.
We look forward to raising a glass with you as we shine the spotlight on this year’s exceptional finalists and winners.