2. Computational creativity - create more amazing experiences with less effort.
Even the best creative ideas take considerable time and effort to go from a concept to a finished digital asset. By adding AI-powered computational creativity to the digital tools artists use, AI can accelerate the design process, eliminating many of the steps in the creation process that require a lot of mouse clicking rather than deeply creative work.
Adobe Sensei can automate time-consuming content creation tasks like the following:
• Polishing interviews faster. Uses face tracking and optical flow interpolation to smooth out jump cuts.
• Animating characters effortlessly. Create characters and bring them to life by acting out your movements and recording your voice using your webcam and microphone while your facial expressions and motions are tracked in real time. And, combined with a new lip-sync algorithm powered by Adobe Sensei, you get more accurate mouth shapes to correspond with spoken sounds.
• Remixing music automatically. Analyzes song files, identifying hundreds of loops, transitions, and important segments and then allows you to quickly rearrange any song to fit any duration.
• Making your photos look more professional. Uses AI to analyze your photo and compare it to thousands of professionally edited images in our database and then uses this information to recommend the ideal edits to exposure, contrast, and other settings to make your own photo better.
As Adobe CTO Abhay Parasnis noted to TechCrunch, "When one of the very best artists in Photoshop spends hours in creation, what are the other things they do, and maybe more importantly, what are the things they don't do? We are trying to harness that and marry that with the latest advances in deep learning so that the algorithms can actually become partners for that creative professional."
3. Experience intelligence - gain deeper insights and make better decisions.
In a world inundated with content and data, being able to quickly sift through the data, decipher the meaning, and make smart decisions is not just hard - sometimes it's impossible for the human mind to do. Adobe Sensei's experience intelligence can quickly analyze data to identify both patterns and anomalies. Then, it can use this information to make decisions about what content to deliver, when to deliver it, and to whom, so that the digital experiences you create are personalized and optimized to achieve the greatest return on investment.
To harness the experience intelligence of AI, you can use Adobe Sensei for the following:
• Personalizing content based on customer profiles. Finds the right content for each audience, such as displaying outdoor gear based on the geographical location and season.
• Optimizing ad spend. Helps you decide how much budget you want to allocate to each channel to ensure the best performance.
• Scaling to new audiences. Helps you identify new high-value audiences that aren't intuitive based on current audiences.
• Optimizing for what works. Provides a virtual analyst who can sift through large quantities of data and alert marketers to statistically significant events, such as a spike in sales.
"In my mind," says Lars Trieloff, principal at Adobe, "the highest value you can get out of AI is when it is making decisions in situations where there's a lot of data or where you have to make very hard tradeoffs." Whether trying to decide where to put your ad spend or determining which piece of content you should display in real-time to your customers, AI-powered tools make these decisions not only easier, but faster and more informed.