Multi-channel marketing requires constant measurement and continual optimization. Use the checklist in Measuring and perfecting your cross-channel strategy to see which tools can help you improve engagement, personalization, attribution, and more.
Coordinate across multiple native, online, and offline channels to keep your customers engaged no matter when and where they interact.
Get more engagement throughout complex customer journeys.
Throughout their journey, customers bounce from channel to channel. Despite their unpredictable nature, they demand highly personalized, responsive content at every touch point. Meeting customers where they want to be met is a crucial factor in creating an enjoyable, personalized experience that engages and converts.
Managing cross-channel marketing through Adobe Marketo Engage lets you coordinate campaigns from a centralized hub. It allows you to easily set up triggers to launch the next, most relevant piece of content to a customer who attended an event, opened an email, searched for a key piece of information, or shared a piece of content on their social media feed. No matter where each customer is on their journey, Marketo Engage ensures you deliver the right message.
See what makes this feature work.
- Create personalized emails in minutes using proven templates, responsive designs, and a user-friendly editor.
- Use AI and dynamic content to automatically update messaging with each engagement.
- Built in audience and activity listening tools automate real-time delivery in response to a customer’s actions.
Mobile push notifications
- Automate in-app messages based on an individual’s contextual actions and current location.
- Listen for flagged behaviors across devices, notifications, apps, and marketing channels to guide your strategy.
- Get insights from vital statistics across all your apps such as push engagements, app opens, app installs, and much more.
- Sync audiences natively across ad networks to re-target anonymous and known site visitors with personalized ads.
- Integrate lead gen ad forms to automatically ingest submitted data, and trigger email and nurture programs.
- Automatically upload offline marketing conversion data back to paid media tools to optimize ad spend.
- Manage SMS engagement by segmenting opt-in audiences and triggering personalized, behavior-based text messages.
- Built-in compliance management lets buyers continue the journey on their channel of choice.
- See who is engaging with your messages and measure the effectiveness of your SMS campaigns.
- Quickly launch sweepstakes, referral campaigns, and other native social-first campaigns.
- Gather prospects’ information through social ad form fills.
- Use dashboards to see an overview of your entire social funnel, what content is converting your targeted audience, and how assets are being shared.
- Test multiple campaign types in real time to quickly understand what converts your visitors at a higher rate.
- Personalize for higher conversion with demographic, geographic, and behavioral data and full customer profiles.
Event and webinar marketing
- Automate, personalize, and clone entire event programs and workflows in minutes streamline successful online and offline event experiences.
- Intelligently build audiences with AI and likelihood models to ensure you hit your registration and attendance goals.
- Incorporate data from multiple native channels along with pre-built event partner integrations to automate activity and workflows and engage customers during events.
Learn more about cross-channel engagement in Marketo Engage.
Please make sure that the "dexter.base.react.umd" and "dexter.base.consonantcardcollection" clientlibs have been added to the template's Page Policy