Legislation and policy for modernizing government.
We help civic leaders increase workflow efficiency and improve service experiences for citizens and employees with our customer experience platform.
Rising to the challenge of modernizing your agency.
Government is transforming. Leaders are pushing to increase efficiency and improve experiences for citizens and employees.
Lawmakers have rolled out key policy initiatives calling for people-centric services for the digital age and giving agencies needed momentum to upgrade:
- The president’s Executive Order on Transforming Federal Customer Experience and Service Delivery to Rebuild Trust in Government implements services that are simple to use, accessible, equitable, protective, transparent, and responsive.
- The 21st Century Integrated Digital Experience Act (IDEA, Public Law 115-336) accelerates the digitization of the citizen-facing and internal services while aligning customer experience programs under the CIO.
- The President’s Management Agenda and the Cross-Agency Priority (CAP) goals ask agencies to create citizen experiences that mirror the private sector by delivering excellent, equitable, and secure federal services and customer experiences.
- OMB Circular A-11 Section 280 — Managing Customer Experience and Improving Service Delivery establishes a customer experience framework for the federal government and guidance on how to improve effectively.
- Last year the Modernizing Government Technology (MGT) Act appropriated funding to support digital service projects.
Additional legislation and policy resources.
Government for the 21st century
Government leaders want modern services that meet the rising expectations of citizens and employees. See how using new digital platforms can help your agency tackle new expectations.
Accelerating digital services with the 21st century IDEA.
The new law raises standards and provides agencies with essential guidance on how to modernize.
“Through our strong partnership with Adobe, we’re transforming how government works to provide citizens with faster, more effective services.”
Former Chief Information Officer, State of Hawaii
Hawaii empowers employees and enhances citizen experiences with Adobe solutions. e state saved $5 million in 2 years by printing 24,000 fewer pages per day and cuing approval times from 2 weeks to 2 days.
Legislation and modernization use cases.
Empower your content authors with market-leading tools that increase efficiency and improve experiences for citizens, business, and government employees alike. Learn more
Fast track and improve the accuracy of mission-critical agency services with mobile-friendly forms, workflow automation, and digital documents. Learn more
Better protect everyone when accepting signatures online. In just one click, citizens, businesses, and employees can securely sign documents. Learn more
Outreach and engagement
Scalable, timely, and personalized communication helps you centralize your outbound communications across channels on a single platform. Learn more
Please make sure that the "dexter.base.react.umd" and "dexter.base.consonantcardcollection" clientlibs have been added to the template's Page Policy