or email us with enquiries.
ADOBE LEARNING MANAGER
Franchisee and store training
Certify your franchises and shops to meet customer expectations and help them drive business growth while meeting global standards of excellence.
Raise the skill level of your global workforce.
Enjoy the flexibility of offering centralised training to global franchises and shops while also giving them the ability to train and track their own teams by providing them with their own instance of Adobe Learning Manager. This lets you ensure consistent brand standards and track the impact of training on your bottom line while also empowering teams locally.
Deliver live and on-demand training and certifications.
Design hybrid learning programs that build your partners’ credibility and ensure consistency — and deliver them across devices and browsers.
- Unified franchisee and store training in single portal
- Learn from anywhere: On mobile and web, online or off-line
- A multi-tenet architecture for multiple franchise and store groups
- A single destination for all training and certification programmes
- Content presented in the learners preferred language
Keep it relevant with personalised experiences.
Personalise each learning journey with automated onboarding, individual dashboards, AI-driven recommendations and gamified and social learning features.
- AI-powered content recommendations
- Personalised dashboards and guided learning
- Over 86,000 ready-to-use courses in the content marketplace
- Just-in-time learning to cater to brand requirements
- Points, badges and more to reward learning performance.
Track performance to ensure partner success.
Use a range of reports to track learning, predict performance and plan rewards and interventions to help achieve real business outcomes. In-depth reports let you do the following:
- Track learning progress of franchises and shops with team views
- Determine new training interventions based on data and insights
- Identify potential knowledge gaps
Learning Technology Use Case: Franchisee and Store Training
The Brandon Hall Group’s research gives insight into the current state of franchisee training and how to make it more impactful.