or email us with inquiries.
Headless content delivery
Deliver learning content natively within any app or website by taking advantage of the “headless” LMS capability in Adobe Learning Manager that makes content easily accessible via a suite of APIs.
Offer knowledge on demand, on any screen.
One of the biggest barriers to accessing and completing learning content is when users need to travel to a third-party site — complete with its own sign-up process — to begin coursework. An LMS needs to work around a user’s wants and needs, not the other way around.
Adobe Learning Manager makes learning content easily available within your chosen digital platform. Whether it's giving learners a simple, single-sign-on feature, accessing learning materials from apps you already use like MS Teams and Salesforce, or simply customizing courses to fit your existing branding guidelines, the "headless" nature of Adobe Learning Manager makes learning and training feel like a natural extension of your brand.
See what makes this feature work.
Adobe Experience Manager learning component
- Sync course recommendations and other learner home page elements automatically with Adobe Experience Manager Sites using simple drag-and-drop workflow — no coding required.
Extendable social learning
- Integrate social learning experiences within your custom headless learning experience via the Adobe Learning Manager social learning APIs.
- Let learners consume courses seamlessly within a native experience with single sign-on (SSO) by embedding the Fluidic Player within your chosen enterprise systems.
- Train sales teams more efficiently with convenient access to assigned courses and upcoming tasks right within Salesforce using the built-in Salesforce integration.
Enterprise API layer
- Get access to the functionality, learning objects, and user data of Adobe Learning Manager inside your own digital environment.
Intuitive data visualization tools
- Export user data, learner transcripts, and more into a unified dataset through Microsoft Power BI and present your findings in ready-made templates.
- Enable enterprise login support with single sign-on through SAML using external identity providers (IdPs) such as Okta, OneLogin, Oracle Federated Identity (OIF), and Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services. Adobe Learning Manager is compatible with all external IdPs that support SAML 2.0.
Learn more about headless content delivery with Learning Manager.
Take full advantage of your headless capabilities.
Learn how easy Adobe Learning Manager makes it to integrate training within a larger platform using the embedded fluidic player and suite of APIs.