The only constant in marketing is change. And with that constant change comes greater expectations for the marketing team to produce bigger results at a faster pace with limited resources and a newly remote workforce. Now more than ever, marketers must be ready for whatever comes their way—and they must be equipped with the right tools and processes to get results.
To keep up, many marketing teams are making big changes to how they manage their work and create differentiating content by adopting an Agile methodology. Agile marketing allows marketers to be more organized, get more done and be more responsive to market changes or with shifting company strategy.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to get started with Agile Marketing within your own team, including:
- The basic principles of Agile Marketing
- How to increase the productivity and adaptability of your own marketing team by using Agile principles
- Developing the right steps for adopting Agile at your own pace
- Melissa Talcott : Workfront : Studio Manager
- Andrea Fryear : AgileSherpas : Agile Marketing Coach, Co-founder