Marketing is evolving faster than ever, as emerging technologies like 5G are driving massive growth in data, with more to come. As a marketer, staying on top of the biggest trends without getting lost in the glitz and glamour of emerging channels is proving quite difficult. Hear from Jason Heller, partner, global lead, digital marketing operations & technology at McKinsey, and John Copeland, vice president of marketing and customer insights at Adobe, as they explore the most important marketing trends for the next 12–18 months and spell out the challenges, opportunities, and best practices for success.
Here's what you can learn in this session:
- Why 2020 will be a new era for integrated data.
- How AI will augment content for improved CX.
- Customer experience management as the next phase of digital maturity.
- The benefits of scaling agile thinking across an organization.
- How and why marketing is positioned to lead digital transformation in 2020 and beyond.