Adobe Experience Manager Sites Features
Testing and optimization
Make experimentation and testing quick and easy with the built-in features of Edge Delivery Services. Get fast insights on every page — from simple split testing to full feature experimentation.
Explore testing and optimization features.
Instant A/B testing
With Edge Delivery Services’ native experimentation capabilities, marketers can quickly test different versions of pages with randomized, evenly split audiences to identify and deliver the best performing experiences — no other tooling required.
- Easy setup. Simplified workflows let marketers set up experiments in minutes, right within their authoring environment, making continuous experimentation effortless.
- Analytics. Gain insights into experiment results with out-of-the-box reporting to improve page performance. Marketers can easily view traffic, conversion, and statistical significance for each variation within the preview environment to inform decision-making.
Get advanced experimentation capabilities with Edge Delivery Services that let you discover deeper insights. Test different content, layouts, and components across multiple pages and segments.
- Segment targeting. Use out-of-the-box tools to run experiences with different audiences, including location, device type, and new visitors versus returning visitors.
- Traffic allocation. Easily define which portion of your traffic receives each variation, whether it is divided evenly or unequally, such as 50-25-25.
Use web analytics based on built-in real-user monitoring (RUM) to get performance data on every page you author. Make better content decisions with data on total page views, engagement, and other related data.
- Automated analytics chatbot. Easily access data with our automated chatbot, which can quickly share key insights, including top performing pages, conversion funnel, and more.
- Page-level insights. Access data for every page you author to improve specific offers and campaigns.
- Component-level insights. View granular data at the component level to understand how visitors engage with each element on your page, including headers, CTA buttons, images, and more.
Target specific groups of site visitors with rules based on real-time data, like geographic data or visitor behavior attributes. Then, deliver relevant content to visitor segments using out-of-the-box tools with little or no coding required.
- Form-based setup. A simple interface lets you quickly select and activate rules from the largest out-of-the-box rules library. You also can customize an existing rule or create your own from scratch.
- Customer profile targeting. Create more robust and progressive targeting by uploading customer profile data from Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics, your customer relationship management system (CRM), and third-party sources.
- Geo-targeting. Know the location for each visitor and target content based on local trends, activities, or weather.
Learn how to use testing and optimization features.
Find what you need in Experience League, our vast collection of how-to content — including documentation, tutorials, and user guides.