ADOBE CUSTOMER JOURNEY ANALYTICS
Discover cross-channel customer insights that move business in minutes – not months.
Connect every customer touchpoint and visually explore comprehensive journeys in real-time to give teams the insights they need to build incredible customer experiences at scale.
Learn how to prioritise your analytics capabilities to deliver customised content and seamless experiences in the 2023 Digital Trends: Data Insights and Audiences in Focus report.
Here’s what Customer Journey Analytics gives you.
Data from any channel — online and offline.
Data can be collected from across all your engagement channels. Then, that omnichannel data gets standardized and connected into a complete customer journey — all powered by Adobe Experience Platform.
- Streaming data collection for up-to-the-minute customer views and behaviors.
- Data collected as customers move from online to in-store to call center and more.
- Fully correlated data gives you unlimited breakdowns of any data element across any channel without writing SQL statements.
- IDs from multiple channels and devices are connected into a single, unified customer profile.
A view of the entire customer journey.
Interactively explore the entire customer journey — from end to end and across channels.
- Simple drag-and-drop interface makes analysis customizable by anyone in minutes, not months.
- Flow and fall-out analysis lets you see how customers explore your web pages and apps and when they leave, as well as in-person experiences.
- Rule-based modeling and algorithmic attribution offers robust analysis of customer behaviors and helps you understand outcomes.
- Cohort analysis to create and compare customers with shared characteristics over time so you can recognize and analyze significant trends.
Customer journey insights with an AI assist.
Improve segmentation, get objective attribution, and understand what’s contributing to anomalies from data across channels with AI.
- Understand cause and effect between customer interactions.
- Evaluate action plans, weigh metrics, and create alternative models correlated to success and cost optimization.
- Use anomaly detection to find irregularities and pinpoint factors affecting your business.
- Embedded AI services designed specifically for marketers, analysts, and content creators makes it easy to apply AI to everyday tasks.
Insights accessible across the organization.
Anyone responsible for customer experiences can make decisions based on a complete picture of customer interactions — from web visits to purchases to customer calls to chats.
- An intuitive, collaborative user interface makes data accessible and understandable to all teams.
- Colleagues can curate, share, and schedule reports to go to specific teams.
- Executives get real-time snapshots of data right to their phone with the Analytics Dashboard.
- Patented privacy tools from Experience Platform enforce role-based access, protecting customer privacy while letting the right team access a complete customer picture.
New audiences. Ready for activation.
Advanced cross-channel analysis lets you discover new, high-value audiences that can be immediately activated through applications such as Adobe Journey Optimizer or Adobe Real-Time CDP.
- Real-time, cross-channel data ensures up-to-the-minute profiles and audiences.
- Create audiences based on specific filters such as actions, journeys, and events — all with flexible dates and look-back windows.
- Publish audiences from analysis of a specific event or campaign, or refresh audiences based on converting attributes.
Here’s what makes Adobe different.
- Identity. Collect and normalize omnichannel data — including behavioral, transactional, and operational — into a single actionable profile that’s ready for activation.
- Analysis and insights. Explore the customer journey in full context to discover cross-channel insights in real time
- First-party data collection. Implement a future-proof cookieless strategy with a sophisticated first-party data foundation.
- Privacy and trust. Market responsibly and comply with policies with the patented data governance framework of Adobe Experience Platform.
- Real-time. Architecture built to process data immediately and deliver personalized customer experiences in milliseconds.
- Personalization at scale. The data foundation, privacy governance, and activation tools to deliver personalized experiences at scale.
Insights for endless personalized experiences.
Use tack sharp insights to build, optimize, and deliver personalized experiences to all customers — and do it with data from all your online and offline channels.
Insights for every team.
Marketers. Analyze customer behaviors online and offline. Use these insights to understand conversion, optimize experiences, and predict future needs.
Product managers. Get better product usage through a deeper understanding of customer needs and experiences.
Data analysts. Run unlimited cross-channel data breakdowns for deep ad hoc analysis to help drive improved customer experiences.
“The combination of Query Service, Data Science Workspace and Customer Journey Analytics enables us to carry out powerful analysis and to do all the steps in one place.”
Andreas Stuht, Head of Ecommerce Analytics, OTTO
Customer Journey Analytics + Adobe Journey Optimizer.
Customer Journey Analytics gives you the real-time customer insights. Journey Optimizer lets you reach them with tailored offers — one-to-one or one-to-many — across any channel. And yes, you can reach them in real time.
Recommended for you
Please make sure that the "dexter.base.react.umd" and "dexter.base.consonantcardcollection" clientlibs have been added to the template's Page Policy