Adobe x Omnicom | Partners in across key 2022 Themes
Adobe and Omnicom have partnered up to deliver a series of sessions at Omnicom’s Bankside office (London) on Tuesday 14th June. Topics were hand selected to cover; the evolution of Design and collaboration; 3D & virtual photography; automating design tasks video capabilities and expanding creativity for all with CC Express. Check out our key topics below and feel free to attend all sessions if you’re able!
Adobe x Omnicom 2022 Workshop Sessions:
- Graphic Design & Collaboration - Follow the evolution of our main Apps; from desktop to mobile and now, the web. We'll explore how Creative Cloud Documents and Libraries can help you work efficiently through improved creative collaboration. (All Creatives Welcome)
- 3D - Discover virtual photography workflows focused on quick ways to create, add textures and materials, and compose a 3D scene. (If you are currently using 3D tools or are Photoshop to create product comps, this session is for you!
- Automation and Task Acceleration - Need to batch process 100's of images at once? Pro tip - remove the background at scale or convert file format. We’re here to show how automation can save you time. (If you spend more time than you’d like replacing smart objects, merging data, cropping images, removing backgrounds or applying pre-sets, come round!)
- Video - Focused on the latest advancements in Premiere Pro and how AI-powered features in our latest release can help with transcriptions, auto-reframing and automatic scene detection. Bonus: discover how to use Frame.io for video feedback. (Our latest updates are designed to save you time on video projects.Join this session to find out how!)
- CC Express - Bringing to life quick and easy ways to create social media posts and templates for your team. (If you are part of the Social Media Content creation process , there’s great tips to help your team out here).
To close out the day, we’re pleased to host a fireside chat with Karl Terszak, Design Director, OMG, and Soraya Amorim, Global Design Director,Hall&Partners, who will share how they use Adobe XD to save time when working on a customer pitch.
Prepare to join us in-person at the Omnicom Bankside offices in the Smithfield & Shard meeting room, located at Bankside 2, Level 7 (B2 L7) on Tuesday 14th June by registering now. Spaces are limited, and this is open to Omnicom employees only, for non-bankside employees they must register in advance for access to the event.
Times of each session are below
9:45 to 10:30 – Graphic Design and Collaboration
10:45 to 11:45 – 3D & Metaverse ready
12:00 to 12:30 – Automation and Task Acceleration
13:00 to 13:45 – Video & Frame.io
14:00 to 14:30 – Adobe Express
14:45 to 15:30 – Fireside chat with Soraya Amorim (H&P) and Karl Terszak (OMG)