The Adobe Developers Live virtual conference is dedicated to providing a fun, engaging, and safe event for everyone. All attendees, speakers, sponsors, vendors and Adobe staff (“participants”) are required to comply with the Adobe Developers Live code of conduct.
By attending Adobe Developers Live, you are agreeing to abide by this code of conduct.
Anyone found to be violating this code of conduct may be expelled at the discretion of organizers.
Adobe has a zero-tolerance policy and will not tolerate any harassing or abusive behavior towards any participant. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or harassment
- Pornographic material or explicit content (sexual or violent in nature)
- Disruptive behavior, especially during talks, presentations, events, or activities
- Hateful or highly offensive content, including personal insults or content that attacks or dehumanizes a person based on gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race, religion, or political affiliation
- Misleading, fraudulent, or deceptive content
- Illegal content or activities
If in doubt, please keep it positive and professional and be mindful of the information that you choose to share with other participants. Please report any abusive content or behavior to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We ask all participants to help create a safe and supportive environment of inclusiveness, and we look forward to your attendance.